1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Yanks on this forum?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Derek McCord, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Just throwing it out there are there any Americans or Canadians on this forum since it's hard for me to race with all of you Europeans on a consistent basis?
  2. not yank but mexican... same time zones ;)
  3. Add me up Gustavo, deedok gamertag
  4. SobritoS
  5. I'm a Yank. E.T.

gamer tang: Bullcrappy1
  6. Not trying to steal members but you might check out www.world-racers.com for some U.S. Based racers! Most if not all get togethers are NA time based. Mostly older fellows and race for fun if you might be interested.
  7. I'm an American. Gamer-tag mrpopo1997. You may see me on 2-3 nights a week trying to get better. I'm in a club at the moment but we don't race together so it's no big deal.
  8. Any of you guys intrested in joining the leagues that are running at the moment, or would you guys be intrested if we set something up on a weekend at a time that suits both time zones???
  9. I think for them to play in our leagues they would have to be unemployed! If they are on the east coast our races start at 3:30 pm for them.
  10. In one of my old F1 leagues we started at 10:30pm on Wednesdays, We had a few US guys that raced with us but not sure where they were from.