Any way to import track into BTB?

Any way to MOVE entire track in BTB?

hey , i have been making a very detailed track for about a month now and have put alot of work into it.. the problem is that when i tried my track in rfactor i have flickering shadows everywhere, even under the car itself. After doing a little research , i think that the problem may be that my track is located extremely far from the xyz axis of 0 0 0 . I tried making the cliplanes on the track really big but it didnt work.. So the next thing id like to try is moving my track to the middle where i should have made it to begin with. My question being is there any way to do this in bobs track builder??? I Managed to move the track in 3dsimed but after saving it wont open in rfactor for some reason , im thinking maybe because the aiw having the wrong coordinates ?? i dont know
any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks alot for the reply. I guess Ill have to figure out what im doing wrong with simed... I took the track from btb then moved everything and saved the objects in the track folder... when i try to play in rfactor , it loads all the way to the very last bit of the loading bar too, but then it freezes and i have to restart the computer even

A quick note, it's only building the HAT file the first time-that last section of the rF load bar is also where it loads the AIW file.
The longer a track the longer it takes to load that particular section.
I hope this is of some help.

Following on with Lee's comment, It's probably your aiw file, cause it doesn't line up with the track. Try starting the track with the rf aiw editor after removing/renaming the aiw file, if it works, then you know the problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%