1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Any Sector3 contact to report a concrete player?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Óscar Melero, Jan 25, 2015.

1. The title says all, but I will detail the situation.

DTM2013 MP. A. Driver in game. He crashes everyone in qualy. Crashes me on race when I'm first, even when I get the car on track again and try to push.

Please, any serious and formal contact to chat about this problem? Thanks.

(I have recorded the race).

Edit: Found it? please dont name and shame

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

I've "raced" him too..... same experiences, he's not too keen on playing fair.. or at all...
    Dont want to be run, but calling himself A.Senna is beyond an insult!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Agree, but please, any dev, any mod to contact about this guy? I'm uploading the video to youtube, will be tomorrow I think. @Sonat Ozturk ?

4. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

They know about him/her, not much can be done right now I believe.

5. So no report system of any type¿?:O_o:

6. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

I meant it as its already been reported and talked about. Nothing can be done till dedicated servers or a way to boot people.

7. Yeah we've had many run in (literally) with that person.
    Well known person that cheats the lines and rams everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

ok , can we kill this one , and please from now on (have previously asked in mp thread

So if you want to report someone use the support box ingame , or pm me and ill pass it on etc

but no naming and shaming in public is the best way to go IMHO as these are open public servers and some people are just nuggets

Andi

9. As long as there are no dedicated servers or rating system or kick feature it's like a MP bug. Once s/he remembers your name you can be sure s/he will try to take you out every lap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

its not a mp bug at all ... its due to something no one can fix .... humans

Andi

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Gotcha

12. These situations lead me to think always the same:

Why only iRacing proposed a scoring system (SafetyRating) to ensure that players are grouped by their driving styles with great success and no one copies the system?

rFactor, Assetto Corsa, R3E; all good simulators, but no system to ensure clean and funny racings.

Hopefully Sector3 realize this, because it is a very balanced and funny game.

13. As far as I know, when Sector3 had the WTCC developer video, they mentioned there will be a very similar system in R3E like iRacing have with the Safety Rating.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don`t fully agree Andi concerning notorious wreckers like Mr.Driver (the untrue, know him as well), sometimes its the only way to tear these folks into the open but that requires a forum where you can be sure they really read it and feel urged to respond.
    Though I worry that these guys have no community interest or social skill at all and so they don`t care whoever is writing on the Internet...and again we have to wait for Decated Servers *rolleyes*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. This game needs a "vote to kick player" feature.
    Just met this guy and he crashed everyone on purpose.
    It's obvious he is racing only to troll people.
    He should be banned for a while from the servers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. I've met the fella. He wrecked me one race, next time I saw him I sent him into the gravel before he could try to nail me. Justice serviced IMO :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. A couple of days ago I raced him and he was wrecking everyone in practice. I wrecked him like "wtf u doin man, take a relax in da gravel". Seems like everyone saw it and the chat was like:

Driver1: thx
    Driver2: thx
    Driver3: thx
    Driver4: thank god
    Driver5: justified wreck

18. Yeah, the moment he appears you could give him a friendly "Hello & Goodbye, we bring you to the door m8, nice you have been around for that moment, for further medication ask your local shrink" - expressing best wishes on the path (with finest manner) :D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1