1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Any RD members from Quebec going to Rolex Series race on AUG 19/20?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Just wondering for i will be in Montreal on vacation Aug 17th till 24th so im thinking i might be able to make it to race.

2. Hmmm... From what I saw it was awfully expensive because it's a support for the Nascar race :(

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

General admission starts at $55, Cheapest Grandstand seat starts at $120. Do you know if price includes Nascar race? it doesn't state it.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Or I can meet with you,we can stop at all the Lafluer Burgers and then eat pounds and pounds of bacon! lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. XD

Yes it's for the Nascar race too, that's why it's expensive...

It wouldn't be too bad alone, but we would be 3... My father, my brother and me of course...

As I'm only 17, I don't think I can do 300km to go watch a race in Montreal and go eat tons of bacon afterward with a stranger ! XD

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Lol! fair enough. My gf and I are staying right in DT Montreal so getting to track will be easy for us. Looks like it is just my gf and myself going. We have never been to a Nascar or Rolex series race so it should be a good day for us.

7. Yeah, I wish you'll have a great race with no rain ! :p

For my part it's gonna be Legends of Motorsport at Mont-Tremblant this summer ;)

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Actually i hope it rains a bit. I enjoy wet weather driving/racing. On that note if it doe's rain, I will be going alone. There is no way my gf is willing to watch race with me in the rain. :frown:

9. Hahaha XD