Any pet owners or soon/want to be owners here?

I was checking out the SPCA website and there are a bunch of Black Lab puppies that need adopting. We are thinking about adopting one of them. I had said our little girl is scared of bigger dogs but I'm thinking that if i grab the pup, as it grows up our girl will get used to the dog and hopefully lose her fears. The dog could potentially be her best friend, right?

I was checking out the SPCA website and there are a bunch of Black Lab puppies that need adopting. We are thinking about adopting one of them. I had said our little girl is scared of bigger dogs but I'm thinking that if i grab the pup, as it grows up our girl will get used to the dog and hopefully lose her fears. The dog could potentially be her best friend, right?

Go for it!

Well, we are not getting a dog but instead we are going to adopt our neighbors downstairs cat at the end of next month. They are leaving the country at the end of August and cannot take their cat so we happily offered to keep Holly.

Holly is the black cat that i had posted on a previous page. She is a great cat, hangs around with us all the time, gf's little girl likes Holly a lot so why not just keep her. I often see the cat on the lil one's bed when she is napping :) . Holly is liked by all of us and we wouldn't want to see her go anywhere else.

Holly "Chillin out" on our carport :)
scaled.php

i prefer dogs over humans any day.... now to some of you folks that may seem weird but if anyone has a dog would know what im talking about :)

anyway here's my Choclate Labrador called Milo, he's 3 years old and has such a personality, at home he's a big softie, but at the park he has the nickname of "Mafia Boss" something which im not happy about!

Image011.jpg

Image009-2.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image005-2.jpg

Don't be fooled, Lab's are very greedy and try anything to get food *Rolls eyes*
Image010.jpg

and here's my dog with the pack
Image008-2.jpg

Image018-1.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

Been to Parc Asterix yesterday, company paid for it. Wasn't great but I finally found a new friend for Cleo.

539487_10151053853234022_193485146_n.jpg

hi,this is my kittie. he about 20. he appeared at a new flat id just moved into,and kept him.......... i guessed he was 7 when he arrived in 98. he has lost a few teeth,but eats well,lol. ur kitty is really cute. i had a tortioseshell called pandora. cupcake looks very similar,lol.

Attachments

• cornwall 174.JPG
    cornwall 174.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 164
We adopted 2 cats about 6 weeks ago. They came from a rehoming centre, as hey use to live in a 1 bed flat with 3 other cats! We renamed them, and they are settling in nicely. We should be letting them outside for the first time in their lives soon!

This is Molly, she is approx 1 year old, domestic shorthair
68e5907e.jpg

This is Monkey, she is approx 2 years old, Bengal cross
9cdaa799.jpg

Molly has learned to drink from the kitchen tap and will only drink from it now, she won't go near the water bowl. Every time we go in the kitchen she is sat in the window sill making noises till you turn it on! Check it out,
48883386.jpg
crazy kitty!!
beautiful kittys! i used to have four,one called jack. he did the same as molly. he loved water and would play round the bath whilst i was in it!! he also loved to climb up my body as a kitten,and climbed allsorts! miss him much :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back