1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ANY NEWS?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Kevin Pheiffer, Aug 3, 2015.

1. I read on Facebook 3 weeks ago that we had to wait a few days for the new V8 cars. I then read a few days later that the Beta version was given to the backers.
    That's fine, we just haven't heard another word on Facebook or here when the rest of the GSC owners will see the next update.
    I have over 100 drivers and they ask me every day. I'm not pressing anybody, but ANY indication would take the heat off me...:)

2. Sorry to hijack your post but *cough "Campaign workaround" *cough??

:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Well Reiza said in the indiegogo campaign that all content should be out within 4-5 months of concluding the campaign, so fingers crossed for that. I suspect the V8s would come sooner.

4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I don't have an exact date, but it very likely won't be in the next couple of weeks, since part of the Reiza team is attending Gamescom this week and after that the whole team will meet to discuss the future. Expect normal development to resume in 2 weeks - but then I guess there won't be long to go.

5. Expected it this week tbh, after what happened to EEC this would be some good news for a while :(
    At least they are busy with nice things for the future. Good luck Reiza :thumbsup:

6. What's going on with EEC, Will ?
    I read there were some arguments or controversy or smth...and now i read on FB that they quit ? :O_o:

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Whilst you are here, the Championship mode of GSC as you know does not work. When are we likely to see that fixed? I would say as it's an essential part of the sim for offline players it should be a priority.
    Thanks
    Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Explained :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  9. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

That's disgusting behaviour from the community. They should be named and shamed.

10. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Out of interest, were all 233 cars scratch built, or were some ripped from other games?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Explained :)

12. Do you mean the points system? If so, it will be broken for a year on August 22nd I believe. A whole year's worth of being unable to play the game's core offline mode. :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

So the mod is based on content stolen from other games, but oh what an outrage when thieves steal from the thieves...

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Explained :)

15. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

As you said, "Those guys keep defending what they did as something right, they find any possible excuse to justify it... ridiculous stuff." Pot, Kettle...

I don't care about the modding, or doing it myself, or whatever, nor did I say it was easy. I was simply pointing out the thick hypocrisy in the air. Take it or leave it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Explained :)

17. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

So let me break your last comment down:
    1. Because we're open about stealing from other games, and we don't pretend to have done it all ourselves, that makes it okay.
    2. Well other people do stuff that isn't right, so we can too! Nuff said!

I wouldn't have said anything, but when thieves have a go at thieves and quibble over the slightest differences, and throw a tantrum and basically go home with their ball so no one else can play, I just couldn't hold back. It was just so hypocritical and rather funny. I'm done here now though, see you around.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. That's not what I meant (and it's very clear). But it's ok if you wanna see it that way. C ya around.

19. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Honour amongst thieves? I dunno. they don't make thieves like they used to. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

All right, please let's not escalate this. This off-topic discussion isn't about Reiza content, nor about a mod hosted at RaceDepartment, so this is not the place to discuss it.

I will inquire about the status of the scoring bug fix.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1