Any news when we get multi player?

Hey all.. Gagging to play assetto but I really want to play multiplayer. Steam says multiplayer is available but I don't see people talking about it here so any one know when multiplayer will be available?

could be included in the next update.

243f82d20653141116a26f415a8f7f2d.png

Can't wait for some MP action

I can't get below 1:47.1 at the min, but only had my wheel back for an hour.

I have spent at least 4 hours lapping this combo. One more lap. One more lap. One more lap. One more lap.One more lap. One more lap. One more lap. One more lap.One more lap. One more lap. One more lap. One more lap.One more lap. One more lap. One more lap. One more lap.

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

p.s. You just have to trust it a bit more, this beast has tons of grip!

I was wrongly under the impression that features such as this were ready to go but apparently not. I know (from twitter) that they were playing against each other online a few months ago so with it being in testing I wouldn't think it will be much longer. In the last couple years I have really become to despise the word "soon" but seems that is what we are dealing with again.

I probably shouldn't have used the word secretive, it really sounds more harsh than what I meant to convey.

Ehm????? There is no word from any Kunos dev about MP on Friday. NOTHING there on that picture points to your hope.

Really bugs me how guys see Norschleife or Multiplayer without ANY evidences at all but rumors.

Whatever I hope Friday as well.
I think folks are referring to the post someone made on FB referencing a tweet Stefano made on 11th Nov where said that they wanted to MP and/or AI in to the sim as soon as they could - https://twitter.com/KunosStefano/status/399849759965339650 (tweet content below)

the plan is to get AI and multiplayer in as soon as possible.. everything else is long way behind in priority.

Now I know this doesn't mean 22nd Nov or 6th Dec etc. but you can see why folks keep hinting that it might be coming.

For example, Stefano tweeted this earlier today:-

But I woke up early enough to have my ass kicked by the AI @ Vallelunga. I am such a slow driver lately... must be the age.

So obviously they have some AI in there already.

Also here's a couple of tweets he posted 15th Nov:-

Code for suspension damage is mostly done.. quite sure it won't make into next friday's build tho... we'll wait to have more mech damage

Good feedback from Andrea Palma about the 458 GT2.. it seems that this time @Aristotelis didnt screw things up too badly :p

;)

Last edited:
I couldn't wait for this to get released and boom it was on my ssd. I think they earned a little leeway on making sure things are ready before release. Multi-player will be so freaking sweet though. Hope Friday is the day but if not then back to the 458, x-bow and m3. My three favorite so far.

As an early access owner, I much prefer that they take the time to get it right, rather than rush it out. For some prospective buyers it's probably best for all involved to wait for the final release.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back