1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any news on V2??

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by hoodierocker, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Anything??

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am curious too :) Would be a good time for a new stockcar game :thumb: I miss Arca

3. me 2:frown: monday nights are not the same anymore .

4. Bram

Bram

Yes we must find a solution to solve the monday night emptyness, I miss racing in circles with you guys :)

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

im waiting for my new token.. at least we will run an old fasioned monday

6. :ups: Cool !!

7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I wanna spend more time doing circles and then getting bogged down in super thick grass and using the awesome stuntman stuff i find. :)

8. Hi all

me too I miss her to run with you Monday, I'd be ready for another season, but would it be possible to talk to Zippy for the creation of a European division of their league as there's much more likely to 'attracted a large number of drivers.

Eric Martel

9. James the stuntman !!!!

10. Bram

Bram

That's the spirit :) Hahaha

11. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Remember james sitting their on the grass. every lap we passed by he moved up a inch ahhahaha great times:p:p

12. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I tried so hard. XD

13. Bram

Bram

Without success :D

14. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Meh Aponte was pushing me to the line then with 50m to go the server changed session. Lol :)

15. I would love for some of you to do a Euro sanctioned series here. We only have two races left in our pilot season, but will start up the second one just past the holidays (New Year). It would be best if someone can host up a server over here too to reduce lag and optimize any connections. I will create a EURO Pro (open setups) & ProAm (fixed) section on our site and in the scoring area. I will also try to be in attendance to help admin the series races when I can to help make things consistent with how ours was run. Our forums require real name registration First/Last as well (www.asrseries.com/main). You will need to find two or three admins to govern the races, must be able to take criticism and adhere to the strictest of rules, as we run these things in a manner which would be seen in an actual Arca event and drivers meeting. In instances of new tracks or the trucks, you may also be asked to help beta test and report issues too as needed, such is how we did USA and Chicagoland track releases.

My suggestions is to try and at least get a 10 race season completed before mid - end of January so we can organize and coordinate the next season together. Anyone is welcomed to jump into our teamspeak over the next two weeks too to listen, monitor and learn how things are done to help also ...

16. Wow great news, its been really long that I expect it, I would be the staff but I'm really bad in English but I'm sure others could work in this sense

17. I really wish I had a racing wheel, I'd be all over leagues if I did.l At least I can look forward to V2 sometime next year? My only concern is NASCAR The Game 2011. Since I don't have a wheel I'm not sure how likely I am to upgrade from V1. Is there a list of planned features for V2? A career mode, improved interface, etc.?

18. Sooooo, nothing on V2??

19. I'm willing to start racing again with you guys. I'll be vigilant on the forum .... ;)