Any news on GTR XD for Evo???

Hi guys!!!

I'd like to know about any news regarding the GTR XD Evo version... Do you guys know about anything at all? Release date o something?

I cant get the PD Weight to work using my second computer (notebook) using my wireless network, and since Evo dont generate some information to use in motec, I would really appreciate if could get to work my PD!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Hey, I didnt know this one!!! Thanks!!! I'm gonna read it more carefully later...

But it works like GTR PD, right? I need 2 screens or 2 computers, right?

Thanks again.

Thanks, guys!!!!! Simon, Andrew, Neil, Bram, thank you all!!!!

But Neil, is this motecadd the beta version? A friend told me their official release isnt out yet, is this true?

Thanks again!!!

do you gusy know if there are any that overlay the scr4een in game like they used to with gtr2.

ive just switched to a triple head setup which meant donating my telemetry monitor to the wing mirrors. i miss my telemtry.

Thats exactly what I was looking for... Someone told me that who made the GTR2 XD was already working on the GTR Evo XD, but I dont know about the work progress, thats why I asked in the first place...:laugh2:

do you gusy know if there are any that overlay the scr4een in game like they used to with gtr2.

ive just switched to a triple head setup which meant donating my telemetry monitor to the wing mirrors. i miss my telemtry.

ive seen that little blog post about 500 times around the web but dont see it. cant exactly but isnt one of the ones that is out and about that one but never made to overlay due to the developer not requiring it for his own needs?

Hi guys!!!

I'd like to know about any news regarding the GTR XD Evo version... Do you guys know about anything at all? Release date o something?

Hello :)

I made some tests about this technique, only with the temperatures of tires (ie. screenshot). I think that I can go much more far, but DirectX is difficult for me :bulgy-eyes:

Attachments

• GTRE-MotecAddDX_ALPHA1_D3D9-DLL.jpg
    GTRE-MotecAddDX_ALPHA1_D3D9-DLL.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 387
C'mon Alekhine!!!!:highfive:

I know you have the knowledge and the motivation!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Make a MotecAdd version that we can use in game, PLEASE!!!!

MotecAdd is awesome and by far the best program out there for Evo, but if you develop some version to use in game, you will be the first one!!!!:victory:

I'm gonna wait for your response about it...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%