1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any new tracks planned from Reiza

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by jason_peters, Sep 14, 2012.

1. After discovering this gem a little while ago I have downlaoded some of the 3rd party tracks and ll lack the quality of the Reiza tracks

I was hoping Reiza would release a few new tracks which I think most would be willing to pay for given their quality!!

food for thought
  2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Cascavele (spelling) is in the works, but as to a release date. Your guess is as good as mine.
  3. Maybe people at Reiza could allow modders to submit their conversions to them, tracks could get a "seal of approval" for minimum quality requirements before being released to the public. Even though the original tracks are great, for me some classic tracks around the world are missing for the single-seaters .
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Yes I only play single seater , and the standard tracks in game are more suited to stock cars / mini , there is a need for more F1 style tracks .
    If we had them I believe there is no game out there that would come close to the immersion I get from this sim .
  5. Would be great to get some of the real F1 tracks in, probably has to do with licensing things more that anything else but as I also only play the open wheelers I sure miss driving those tracks.

At least we have Interlagos, I love that track :inlove: but I would be happy to pay for a track addon.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Despite living in Brazil, I don't know many of the local circuits, as I don't folow the Stock Car series. One track that blew me away was Londrina. It is a blast with the F3!

And just correcting, the new track is Cascavel. Just type "autodromo cascavel" on google images and you'll see some nice pics from it. You can also see some of the highlights of this years stock car race (it was last week) here:

A lot of blew tyres due to T1.
  7. Can't see them, video removed by user :p

8. Jump to 0:40s

9. Cascavel Track
    Race Starts at 4:22
    • Like Like x 1