Any more S2000 events planned?

Mr Chip

A lot of gear, little idea.......
After really enjoying my first racing experience with RD last night, (wtcc 06 at Oschershlaben 06), I was hoping to participate in a few more, especially with midweek being more suitable for me.

However I see that next Wednesday's race, is with the STCC class which I dont have :-( I understand that the STCC pack will come with Race On which I will be getting, so its not really worth me getting it on its own right now.

I was just wondering if there were any plans to have any more WTCC class races or if the STCC/S2000 races will continue once Race On is released?

Well basically Bram, in the Friday night STCC races, we originally ran the default STCC tracks with a few others in-between. But since more people have become involved, and the league's been announced, it would seem that the races are shifting to a North American setting. I'd love to see a bit of a return to Friday night STCC racing on the STCC tracks, if only for a few events after the league... they are wothout doubt the best tracks SimBin's ever done. :)

• Andrew Evans

Oh, don't know anything about a reservation of that day to be honest.

i think that's a l'il bit of wishful thinking from mr simons....
eekdance.gif

We can also organize RD Pro Car on sunday in the same format as we saw last weekend in Oschersleben where the ADAC Pro Car was driving.

3 divisions: 1) S2000 specs 2) S1600 specs 3) lower specs cars (mini's?) all in one field :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%