1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any more racing this sunday?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Samuel Roslund, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Being free from other duties this sunday, it would be perfect to satisfy my need for speed. Will there be a race tonight?

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think its too late to set something up on the day itself :)

But please post some suggestions of tracks you guys would like to race this week. Oh and a preferred day would be great as well :)
  3. Too late?

I thought just for fun. Nothing serious. An open server, any track, maybe Londra or whatever really.

4. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I know I sound like a broken record, but I would love to be able to race on west coast evenings. I always see many Brazilians racing at that time so it must be an OK time for them. As it is, I can't stop working to race. I'd love to, but I know that after the race my day would be over.

West coat time weekdays would be, if I am not mistaken, 1:00GMT.

Also, weekend races would get more drivers if they didn't overlap with the rFactor and race 07 weekend races. If they started at 21:00 GMT I believe more folks would participate.

Thank you for reading this.
  5. Bram

You volunteer to set the events up :) ?
  6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Midday Sunday Open server only works weekends only work well when there isn't a full days worth of motorsport to watch. Give it a month or two.
  7. Spamming here too...
  8. Bram

Please use the report button next time so the moderators get notified of spam :) Posting wont help :)
  9. Sorry. I didn't know that...