1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

PC Any mods planned?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

Anybody making models already for AC?

2. Would be interesting to know!!

I'd love to see ORSM doing a V8 Supercar mod for it:).

3. Currently trying to find the time to tackle an R8 LMS and Vette GT2. Will be my first foray into modding however, so they'll probably be slow to build and a bit crap...

I'd like to see some single cars as counterparts for the ones included in the initial release of AC e.g. if the Z4 GT3's in there, a few more GT3 cars would be good to race against.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I know 2 guys that are already working in a huge project..i saw some screenshots..
    I cant say more cause its theyr work and im supposed not to tell anything,also u never know if things dont go well..i dont think so but just saying,u know ;)

Also the guys that are making the wsgt2(bsimracing),i think theyr work will be not only for rfactor 2 but for AC too(and another sim i think).

• Like Like x 1
  5. I´m more interested in the feature type mods.

Like someone making code so we can run DTM qualifying or like was mentioned in another thread. Online setup library etc.

But i look forward to the 1% of mods that are really really good.
    the bar thanks to the graphics engine etc has been set very high now as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I already have a few ideas of what I want to do, but I'm undecided which I'll do first.

One of them is a Formula Truck, it would be a good test for the AI to see if they manage to not crash onto each other. :roflmao:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Depending on the possibilities... we might just give it a crack at modding it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Modding tools are already out ? :confused: