• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Any intrest in a few Radical SR8 cup races

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Robert Hoggins, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Robert Hoggins

Robert Hoggins

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I have been waiting to see if any radical SR8 cup races pop up but there has not been any I have seen yet and its a shame becasuse those Radicals are sweet cars.

So I was wondering if there was any one else who felt the same maybe we could get a regular Radical cup race going.

Any one intertested in this idea I dont know much about organising/hosting a cup race so maybe some one could fill me in??
    Are there any rules and guidlines I have to follow when hosting a cup event ??

Regards robert

2. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    Hi Robert - yes theres definitely interest in Radical Racing amongst the club members - usually a good take up when the Racing club hosts Radical Events - its been a while since I saw one - perhaps were due one admin? They would be fun around Rattlesnake Point...

3. Robert Hoggins

Robert Hoggins

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi dave.
    Great I am happy now I know they get hosted but it would be good if we could have one sometime soon :wink:
    I have not had the chance to drive rattle snake yet I am quite new to sim bin games I have only played a hanfull of tracks up to now so I will give that one a go tonight.

I am suprised there is not a radical league going on has there been any in the past ?

4. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
  5. Robert Hoggins

Robert Hoggins

Ratings:
    +0
    I see thats a shame I would have thought the radicals would have been a big hit with there formula/car style handling or maybe or maybe its because its one of my faverate cars lol.

Every time I race those things I have a smile on my face I know there not fast at top speed but there a load of fun on the tights and twistys.

Owell I will look forward to some cup races in the future if there any I also love the touring cars a lot too so the touring cup races should keep me entertained wish I could say the same for the GT cars I hate those things I just cant use them lol

6. slashthetexan

slashthetexan

Ratings:
    +0
    We used to race Radicals at Lienz (DL'able from Weissbierbude) and Sachsenring. Probably would be good at Spa 67, too (and Rouen, Le Mans . . . .).

7. Robert Hoggins

Robert Hoggins

Ratings:
    +0
    Now there would be a good race a radical le mans now that would be a sweet race even more so if we had team mates too, Spa 67 would be mega sweet too. a nurburgring GP race would be good too.

8. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    would like to see some SR races too.... Plz EU club have a few Sunday Morning races!

9. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland

Ratings:
    +29
  10. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
  11. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
  12. Robert Hoggins

Robert Hoggins

Ratings:
    +0

Me too there fantastic cars I love them I hope in the next 5 years I have a place to keep one and I am buying one dont car what I have to do to get it I will have one I will sell my kids if I had too lol.

Any of you guys tried the RMI radicals mod its fantastic way better that the other radicals.