Any interest in....

Just a thought. RD do a great job with the current mods and some of you guys run in F1, V8’s, Saloons and Porches which is admirable.
Personally I find all my Rfactor time is best spent learning the next F1 track and getting a decent setup for the car. Without these ingredients the whole event wouldn’t be as enjoyable.
However, I see there was an old thread about Rfactor Banger racing, which presumably would mean learning the track and the setup wouldn’t be as crucial, knocking someone off would be a challenge rather than an offence and it would be a blast for an hour or so on a night when there is no regular racing and people could just jump in cold if they felt inclined.
So my question is, would there be a demand for a Tuesday night banger race, with a format of no qualification, just a random grid, 10 minute warm up, and two 10 minute races, and also would this be easy for RD to setup and run?

I know of a place that is 100% Bangers Mini Stox and BRISCA Stock Cars..

Were not allowed to advertise another site... BUT ADMINS.... PLEASE allow me to add this site..

It's NOTHING to do with me and these people only run Stock cars on rFactor.. So they won't nick any of your members..

Also. It's a place where you have to pay per season to race with them...

So if it's ok with you... I'll add the link to the download and then we can have PROPER banger cars on these events.

Thanks

I also know of a place that is 100% bangers and stock cars that is free, they use the same mods as the site you refer to.

The mods are also free. It's if you want to sign up and race with sim stox that they will charge you to race.. I think it's just any kind of donations.. But I think you still need to give them something.. Not to sure..

Actually. Can we not just get the mod and then upload it to this site????

As they have the cars as basic and they then use their own skins... Not 100% sure whats what..

But they have Mini Stox with metal bumpers around them, Bangers, F1 and F2 StockCars. So we could use the Bangers..

If you have another place. Then we could get both and then have a test night to see what one is the best..

Trial and error. :)

With the sim stox site you have to pay to be a member before you can download any of the mods, and they will not allow a public release of any of the mods they have. On the site I race on we have our own free banger mod and we use the UKSOM mods which are freely available.

With the sim stox site you have to pay to be a member before you can download any of the mods, and they will not allow a public release of any of the mods they have. On the site I race on we have our own free banger mod and we use the UKSOM mods which are freely available.

Its me personaly that owns/runs simstox, the reason we have a membership is to pay for our dedicated server, we ask for 7 quid a year which tbh is pennys, we keep our mods inhouse to keep the numbers up and to basicaly keep our league alive year in year out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back