PC1 Any interest in a "casual" PC league?

Just putting some feelers out there. I'm not very good, but think some league play would be fun. Longer races than club. Bigger field (hopefully)
The biggest issues I see are the MP player drop problems, as well as the MP replay problems (which would make stewardship rather hard if not impossible)

Just putting some feelers out there. I'm not very good, but think some league play would be fun. Longer races than club. Bigger field (hopefully)
The biggest issues I see are the MP player drop problems, as well as the MP replay problems (which would make stewardship rather hard if not impossible)
Is there a problem with longer club races? I just wondered as I tried it last night and thought connection wise it was rock steady, especially after the problems we had with R3E. Apologies for hijacking thread just curious.:)

A lot of people have been having problems with mass disconnects it seems. Over in the pCARS forums, numerous leagues are being put on hold due to this. And the longer the race, of course, the more likely the problem.
Club races, I believe, are shorter these days for closer racing .. so the field doesn't get all spread out ending up with a dull race for everyone. Really tho, you'd have to ask Dennis about that. :)

Club races, I believe, are shorter these days for closer racing .. so the field doesn't get all spread out ending up with a dull race for everyone. Really tho, you'd have to ask Dennis about that. :)
Yup, this exactly :) There are some connection issues occasionally (mostly due to Steam servers going offline), but for club races that's no real issue.

However since we encourage people not to practice for club races, the grids are usually spread out more than for example in a league race. So it's more fun for everyone to do multiple short sprints vs. one long event.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%