Any idea when the G920 Wheel will work with RRE ?

Chris, im using the g920 as well. Logitech does have some new beta software that has made rre playable. Its not perfect, but you can at least motor around the track now. Its my understanding that the last rre update addressed the issues the g29-the next update, combined with a new offical lgs should have us g920 users up and running!

Chris, did you have any luck with you wheel?

I noticed a post over at the Logitech forum today, with another poster mentioning that he/she had tested the G920 with R3E and it was working ok.

I'm not sure its 100% sorted yet but there seems to be more and more people reporting that they are at least able to get the wheel useable with the LGS beta software.
I believe S3S are still waiting for Logitech to finalise some stuff at their end so that an official in game profile can be released for R3E.

I'm not sure its 100% sorted yet but there seems to be more and more people reporting that they are at least able to get the wheel useable with the LGS beta software.
I believe S3S are still waiting for Logitech to finalise some stuff at their end so that an official in game profile can be released for R3E.

Interesting, am still a bit on the fence whether to get the G920 as my first wheel or the Thrustmaster TX or T300 (with T3PA pedals and GT 28 Leather rim)...

Chris, did you have any luck with you wheel?

I noticed a post over at the Logitech forum today, with another poster mentioning that he/she had tested the G920 with R3E and it was working ok.
Hi, it sort of works in game, but does not seem right in the FFB department, and something else i cant put my finger on, so it needs fixing for sure, working ok for some people means it turns left and right and pedals work, but i want it 100% working correctly in all departments just like my dfgt/g25 did, cheers

You mean the TX 458, hate the pedals and wheel rim, not sure about the base thou.

No, this - great rim and decent pedals, with progressive resistance on the brake:

TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition

NEXT-GEN force feedback racing simulatorfor Xbox One™ and PC Complete pack featuring:

- Detachable leather wheel TM Leather 28 GT
- TX Racing Wheel Servo Base
- 3-pedals pedal set T3PA Add-On

http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/xbox-one/tx-racing-wheel-leather-edition.html

97a7e280-7d9a-4425-8f31-f962f189b4c7.jpg._CB300158756_.jpg

I don't know why the T300 always gets mentioned, but not the TX - as I understand it, the base is basically the same, but the former is compatible with PS4, the latter with XBox One. The only other difference I'm aware of is that the TX has 900 degrees of rotation, the T300 1080 - but I've never seen an XBox One compatible wheel with more than 900 degrees of rotation.

Ah i see, yeh 458 rim and pedals looks cheap, thats what put me off, but upgraded rim and pedals are nice.

Exactly. Unless I'm missing something - is there any particular reason not to get the TX wheel base, especially if XBox One compatibility is wanted, given that you can get it with a decent rim and pedals? It's just that I always see the T300 base mentioned, but hardly ever the TX, but they almost the same thing, right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back