1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any game that has dirt oval tracks?

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by SpeedFreakGT, Dec 15, 2015.

1. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT
    Premium Member

I was wondering if there are any games that have dirt oval tracks? I remember a old game I played I think it was Dirt to Daytona and if I remember correctly it had dirt tracks. I figured I could find a game that had dirt modified cars or winged sprint cars but so far I haven't found any.

2. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Dirt Track Racing 2 has dirt ovals and all sorts of dirt cars. It still has a vibrant mod community as well creating new tracks and new cars to run. I won't post the link here, but shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link. Nothing else comes close IMO to DTR2.

3. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT
    Premium Member

thanks

4. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Guess it's needless to say that there's a mod for rFactor? :D

5. SpeedFreakGT

SpeedFreakGT
    Premium Member

that looks like it would be cool. I downloaded the DTR2 but I couldn't get my wheel to get recognized then I couldn't find a way to run it on triple screens and for some reason it would make my computer lock up and I couldn't get off the screen unless I used the task manager. so after 30 frustrating minutes I deleted it. it looks like it has a nice following and mods though.