1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any chance to join this league late?

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Fernando Rees, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone.

I was looking for a nice GTR-Evo league. Found this one.

Any chance to join this league late?

2. Hi Fernando, it is indeed the best league to join, however, you need to be a member of one of the licensed teams. Easy to get into contact with them via the STC homepage.
  3. Eh I have made a post for like 5 days and all teams are ignoring my post :(
  4. Guess we're two looking for a drive, then.
  5. Giorgios, readed Xosé´s answer? Maybe it is better to "loose" a bit of yot time and contect the teams one by one.
  6. well I send a PM to that team but no answer, How ever I dont know the rest of the teams MAnagers so is there a list where I can find all team manages/Bosses`?
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Or start a new team and purchase a license for next season?
  8. Hm that seems to much to do, I will think about it all thou.
  9. could be they're booked out ...
  10. Well, if someone has an opening for me, please let me know. I'll make sure to keep checking this for some news.
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Guys I wouldn't hesitate with this guy, he is the real deal:

12. same here, would like to run for a team as well. But of course Fernando you need a license to join this league or anything else. But if Giorgos starts a new team and all that will he have to wait for next season or can he join late?
  13. With the need for a license for me as a driver, do you mean being a Licensed Member here or is there something else to be done after that?
  14. No your all Set to go now a team most send you a invatation (in terms of a PM where they ask you if you want to join the team)
    Welcome to the World of Race Department and try to enjoy your races here because they are allways intresting and full with action.
  15. You should try to pm some team owners instead of waiting for them to come to you, that'll bring you much more to the attention and leave a good first impression ;)
  16. Thanks, getting to know how it works.
  17. Are people looking to join online racing teams (not necessarily to race in STC), or are these requests for race seats in STC? I'm just curious :). Because, pm'ing the team owners/spokesman might not be the only advisable course of action. If there is actually interest in joining teams you could also hunt out the team websites/forums and submit your interests (introduce yourselves) there.

The websites are pretty easy to find :wink:, most of the teams display them in their signatures.
  18. With the season being in progress i expect many teams have their seats filled up so unless a driver drops out i don't expect teams to be taking on drivers at this time.
  19. Some seats are not filled up yet. I found a team that will put me in.
  20. Realy, gratz mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.