Any aphidgod contributions I've missed?

There is a point to that, actually... I'd say maybe 20% of the time it's nice to not have a FFB signal in there confusing my perceptions of the car behavior. I've seen more than one thread over the years where someone complains about a car, which is fine, only to find the issue is with the FFB in the wheel. So it's a thing.

But the other 80% of the time I think it would probably be very helpful to have the wheel. :p

There is a point to that, actually... I'd say maybe 20% of the time it's nice to not have a FFB signal in there confusing my perceptions of the car behavior. I've seen more than one thread over the years where someone complains about a car, which is fine, only to find the issue is with the FFB in the wheel. So it's a thing.

But the other 80% of the time I think it would probably be very helpful to have the wheel. :p
I think I got banned for saying something close to that??:whistling:

Hmm... not touching that one. ;)
Sorry about that.
I find driving in a sim much more complicated than any real car I have drove, raced or restored. Pretty straight forward and fun for the most part. No shortage of guys coming over to give tips and lend a hand but not the same kind of environment in the sim world at all. Sim driving is simular to restoring a car in the dark with guys trying to help that can't see while other guys stand around teasing you!
This feels about a hundred years in the future from when I was a kid!

Last edited:
I've just read in the AC forum that you decided to stop modding for AC.
As Rainer wrote: We do miss you.
Thank you very much for your brilliant works of art.
Wish you all the best of luck.
Although I do not know what had happened, I can understand your decision (reading a lot here and in other forums).
Thank you again for all you've done - for all the joy you brought to us.

Damn such shame.

Other people are so easy to criticize and judge without every creating anything for the community.
Nobody knows everything not even the devs.
Sigh Its always small group of smart asses that ruin everything.

This small community of sim racers is built on people that are passionate about sim racing and will go to nth degree to get all the fine details.
They are not working for pay check or own anyone anything.

They do this because they love racing.

Aw shucks, guys. :redface:

Glad to hear you enjoy the cars. I think the list here is pretty complete aside from the NSX which I did some updating to, mostly just v10 Kunos-style tires and the changes necessary to represent a 1994 Acura version alongside the JDM pair.

There's also a couple of pay cars floating around: @A3DR's old Prelude, which seems to be unavailable currently, and the Miker Formula Junior car which you can get from @Sergio Loro along with his wonderful classic Zandvoort. (Which I still haven't bought, because I'm an idiot.)
I just drove your latest Subaru WRX 2007 and it feels and sounds very similar to my old 2006 STI. Thank you, I've been searching for a virtual replacement and now I have it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%