1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antialising

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 20, 2010.

1. How can I turn on antialising? I set AA 6th level but in game it seems like it is off

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

3. really works :)

4. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Yes it does and if you have dual video cards or a powerfull single card you can up the amount of AA used, but the other settings are best left where they are imo.

5. Gerben Kelly

Gerben Kelly
    McQuack Premium Member

It looks a lot better now, thx!

6. What do Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 actually mean on the Video and Game Settings window? How they are representing AA level? How can I set AA 2x, AA 4x or AA 8x?

Thanks,
    Jure

7. level 1=2xAA, 4xAF
    level 2=4xAA, 8xAF
    level 3=8xAA, 16AF

AF=anisotropic filtering

8. my card shows 6 levels... haven't tried the 6th but it looks good level 3 @ 1440x900 (my lcd's max res) So safe to assume lvl 6 is 16x?

9. Since I have changed my GPU to ATi, I am using default AA setup in config, it means Level 3... But in the game it is still ugly AA, in rFactor it is the same, only where it works nicely is GT Legends (everything is on level 3)... Is there something like nhancer for ATi? I mean, it is annoying to set in ATi control center that AA only for 1 race...then turn it off because of other programs, where I dont need it and where I want to increase framerate

Thanks

10. Use the CCC to set up a specific profile for Race 07. You can then activate the profile from the system tray, a hotkey, or a desktop shortcut.

11. Thanks, I didnt know that there are some profiles in CCC

12. It doesnt work... when I set configuration for "racing" setup in CCC and then another configuration setup for "other" profiles, they after changing profile from one to one merged their configuration.... I cant get them work independent, split them

13. That's odd. I've never had that kind of problem before, though its been a while since I've used any profiles. I'll give it a try when I get moment, and see if it works ok on my system. Maybe its yet another ATI driver bug.

14. I'm just setting 16AF and 4AA in the CCC and every other option to Quality or whatever it is called. Don't set to "use application settings" so the AF and AA is forced by the driver. Especially 16AF makes a difference compared do 8AF as far as I remember.

15. The problem is with profiles, I dont know how make a profile which is working independent, I do first profile and the configuration for it works, when I set default then active that profile it changes to what I need... when I do another profile, do its configuration how I save it? I click on apply, then make a profile - Save, active and it changes to configuration of the profile before... and then, they have the same profile of the first one :(

16. Hm, sorry cannot help, never used a profile (guess I feared something like this :)

17. no problem sweeeet dady deeee :thumb:

18. MoodyB

MoodyB
    Premium Member