F1 2010 Another strange engine map issue

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I don't get this. Yes, I have standard engine mapping in garage and change to fast on track. However, after about 20 or 30 restarts, whatever ghost I'm normally ahead of at the start of a circuit leading into turn 1 starts to get very quickly ahead of me, no matter how consistently I gear change from restart to restart. The car is definitely getting slower, as though it flips back to standard engine mapping. So I have to exit the game and load it up again before I'm able to be ahead of the ghost for another finite amount of restarts. I also always do my quick wheel calibration before loading. Can this be the DFGT or the game? No amount of changing back to standard and then back to fast makes a difference, nor does just going to the garage to reload my setup with standard mapping.

Yes I'm experiencing something like that, after a number of restarts and popping in and out of the garage it seems that it does just that. I also have a DFGT...but I don't think it's the wheel.

Yes. When this happened last time, I set the quick menu while on circuit to standard engine (saw drivers hand move across to flip switch) then back to fast (saw drivers hand move across again to flip switch) but it didn't change anything. It seems to be some bug that switches it to standard engine but which can't be corrected until exiting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back