1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another question about V8 unleashed.

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by jbfan, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    First off, I gotta say again...this is a VERY well done mod! I made the changes to the .ini files for steering ratio and etc as recommended and it drives SOOO much better! Thanks guys!

My question is: When I am in the "upgrades" screen at the main menu of rfactor. One of the options is a closed top Momo steering wheel. I choose (purchase) that wheel and select install, but when I go into the game, it still shows as an open top steering wheel. No matter what I do, it doesn't change. Am I missing something?

I use to be a committed NASCAR fan, but now that I have found the V8 supercars. I have a new passion for auto racing. I just wish they televised it more here in the USA.

God Bless
  2. hey mate with closed wheel its up and its down for closed its just the position
  3. I see now. Thanks!
    God Bless
  4. Hey JB. Start saving your coins mate, because the V8Supercars will be on the Circuit of the Americas in 2013 with their first US series flyaway round..
  5. Yeah that is going to be awesome! Unfortunately I can't make it to Texas, but I'm sure it will be heavily televised! V8SC is what racing should be!