Another newbie to Stock Car Extreme

SCE is just like that beautiful women you been looking for, where have you been all my life !Been running iRacing, Rfactor 1 and 2, and my all time favorite GPL. Hands down though SCE has the best AI I've ever raced against, and I think it holds its own quite well at least as far as looks against RF 2.
Just a question though about adding cars and tracks to SCE. How do you do it? Is it similar to Rfactor, by adding it into a manager and then load the mod from the game ?

Just a question though about adding cars and tracks to SCE. How do you do it? Is it similar to Rfactor, by adding it into a manager and then load the mod from the game ?
I remember I used a manager with rFactor once, but always added tracks manually. You can just manually drop the folders in the game folder, works just the same way as rFactor.

Well all the downloads are winzipped, so do you unzip them and then drop them in folders, and do you have to drop cars in certain folders and tracks in others ?
You'd most easily do it by unzipping straight to the game folders. "Locations" for tracks and "Vehicles" for, well, vehicles! But you can do that totally manually too.

As Tume says but word of warning...keep a clean install handy once you start inserting mods...can save you a lot of heartache. Not sure if you are standalone or using Steam, which I think limits you to one install :(

Get yourself the Patrick Giranthon mods from this site before you do anything else and prepare to have fun. The Flat6 mod is also worth grabbing as is the PCC07 mod amongst others. Just experiment!

If you install a car mod and it looks like it's missing in the game, see if it's stuck in with the Mini Coopers. For whatever reason, lots of mods are marked "reiza5" in the .veh file. It can be fixed, just keep that in mind.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%