Another Green Hell Fun Run, Weds 27th July

Jim Hawley

PrestoGP Veteran
I've just had a run in a Mini at nords, there great fun, big slides, lots of oppo:tongue:

seriously tho, lets try and make a decision before end of play this Sunday 12PM GMT

I'll start a vote

Put a big smiley face :Dnext to your favourite and a normal smiley:) face next to your second preference

copy and paste then add the smiley's:) (no cheating and adding more than one:wink:) if you can't work out how just tell us what you want and I'll do it

1, Mini
2, GT Pro
3, GT Sport
4, GT Club
5, Radicals
6, WTCC
7, WTCC Extreme
8, Caterham
9, FRR
10, Porsche SC

Damm that's a lot of choices, how many weeks we got till the new season starts?

Jim

Edit: Race Info for Weds race

25 mins Qualy, followed by 5 mins warm up

2 x 4 lap races

Practice at 19:00 (BST) Qualy at 20:00 (BST) and race #1 at approx 20:30 (BST)

Nico:

1, Mini :)
2, GT Pro :D
3, GT Sport
4, GT Club
5, Radicals
6, WTCC
7, WTCC Extreme
8, Caterham
9, FRR
10, Porsche SC

Total so far:
1, Mini :) :D
2, GT Pro :D :) :)
3, GT Sport
4, GT Club
5, Radicals :D :D :D
6, WTCC
7, WTCC Extreme :D :) :D :D :)
8, Caterham :)
9, FRR :)
10, Porsche SC :)

N1 Nico

It seems like the WTCC Extreme are nosing ahead at this point, these guys like their fast cars:rolleyes:

We'll have a little Mini Cooper race ourselves, just me n you m8:wink:

Jim

So... WTCC Extreme it is then

Shall we say usual time, race start at approx 8:30 PM BST (GMT+1) Weds 20th, I think we should do two races, 2 x 4 laps? TBC, I'll talk to Nico about why the grid was scrambled last time, maybe we need a Q session to set the grid?

I'll confirm all the details after I've had a chat with Nico, I'm away for the next two days so it will be later in the week, in the mean time if Nico could set up a server when he has a spare moment you can all get practicing:)

Jim

Cool, great to have another run at the Nordschleife! Thanks in advance Jim and please count me in. :)

This time I'll try to read out the right time, when I have to enter. :)

I have virtually no experience myself, but I like the prospect of doing it :)

Yeah, I have also nearly no experiences with the Extremes, neither in driving them nor in setting them up. But this point increases the challenge and the fun for me.

So... WTCC Extreme it is then

Shall we say usual time, race start at approx 8:30 PM BST (GMT+1) Weds 20th, I think we should do two races, 2 x 4 laps? TBC, I'll talk to Nico about why the grid was scrambled last time, maybe we need a Q session to set the grid?

I'll confirm all the details after I've had a chat with Nico, I'm away for the next two days so it will be later in the week, in the mean time if Nico could set up a server when he has a spare moment you can all get practicing:)

Jim
Team Sweden would like to request that this race is moved so we can participate, please.
We are going on a journey to Germany. There we plan to study the IRL championship from the grand stands.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back