Another fancy story about Red Bull

So you're saying that the people in Red Bull are such huge technology enthusiasts, that they invest money and time in a system just for the sake of constructing it, even though they won't use it to gain an advantage in a race (cause they know that would've been illegal)?
I know that having a penis doesn't automatically make you a rapist, but in F1 nothing gets developed without at least an intention of using it.

It's perfectly possible that they only did it for the purpose of easier maintenance. That aspect of technology might not get as much attention from the fans and the media as, say, aerodynamics, but that doesn't mean it's redundant. If the mechanics are able to set up the car more easily, there's more time for testing it/they can focus their attention on more important things.

And even if that's not the case: As long as you only have but aren't using an illegal system, you aren't actually breaking the rules - the B194 is the best example for that :p

34.8 In order that the scrutineers may be completely satisfied that no alterations have been made to the suspension systems or aerodynamic configuration of the car (with the exception of the front wing) whilst in post-qualifying parc ferme, it must be clear from physical inspection that changes cannot be made without the use of tools.

From the Parc Fermé regulations. Although I just checked it, so it might have been changed recently?

Anyway, if I'm not reading it wrong and the ruling hasn't been changed recently, it doesn't matter if Red Bull changed the height during Parc Fermé or not. The very existance of a toolless system would already be illegal.

Whether they actually changed the ride height or not, we won't know. The FIA won't know. Only Red Bull knows.

Explain the sudden appearance of FIA seal stickers around where a damper adjustment would be located.
They just suddenly appeared on the Red Bull cars at the same time that these "rumours" came out?
No. They got caught... Again.

I don't think that could be the Reason for it and These are Rumors
You need to Ask FIA and RBR that whether they are true or not
Until the real truth came out you can't say that they cheated or used Illegal just by one point of Source that the Labels came out on the same time and some One posted in the website

These Rumors came out in Hungary and according to Rumor it was Happened in Canada and in between the car has changed a lot and According to your Statement
Explain the sudden appearance of FIA seal stickers around where a damper adjustment would be located.
They just suddenly appeared on the Red Bull cars at the same time that these "rumours" came out?
No. They got caught... Again.
the Rumor came out in Hungary So how can you say that those Stickers are only due to this.

Very co-incidental though don't you think?
I just don't understand how you can be so blind as to say that Red Bull have not cheated or broken any rules this year.
It's like you've buried your head in the sand and ignored anything negative about the team and only seen the good stuff.

Well i will defend until we see the Truth not a Rumor
If i was wrong when the truth came out i will oppose the RBR but until that any one can't say that they are cheated or made illegal activity with the appearance of the Seal sticker that came out in Hungary

I don´t know what drugs you are on but i want some...

RBR is not the fastest car, it is not leading the championship.
Don´t fall for the BS Horner says "oh it´s just because we are the best"
It´s not, the reason FIA has been on their asses is because they bend the rules, simple as that.

They do not really follow the spirit of the rules, that´s why FIA clarified the rules once again.

Um, the only reason the rules were "clarified" in 2011 was because the RBR guys found out something magnificent that was ALLOWED. And because that gave them the edge, (the other teams were not magnificent enough, apparently) the FIA "clarified" the rules by FORBIDING the blown defuser, which the RB7 was BASED on. The fact that now they are almost as fast as the Mclarens is something which is again, magnificent.

Plus this has happened before, hasn't it? Ground effect, Electronic Suspension, F-ducts, Engine Development, Re-active ride height, and so on.

F1 musn't be fixed, like IndyCar, in which I think all cars are the same. It should be like the WEC, where there are constantly new technologies and prototypes.

Um, the only reason the rules were "clarified" in 2011 was because the RBR guys found out something magnificent that was ALLOWED. And because that gave them the edge, (the other teams were not magnificent enough, apparently) the FIA "clarified" the rules by FORBIDING the blown defuser, which the RB7 was BASED on. The fact that now they are almost as fast as the Mclarens is something which is again, magnificent.

So? Regulations and rules change EVERY YEAR. Remember the switch from 2008 to 2009?
Who gained on that? RBR.

Things get banned every year as well. Double DRS is a great example.

Banning DRS would be good instead of Double DRS because it only made overtaking artificial in my opinion
I wish we have only KERS for 2014 so that we can see the Real overtaking
And I guess Mass Damper system was banned back in 2007 which was the Important factor of Renault cars in 2006 season (Along with the Fernando Super Skills :D) which made them Supreme
But If FIA keep on banning new innovations then what will remain in the Car??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back