Another fancy story about Red Bull

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...zu-red-bull-kommt-drei-mal-davon-5305748.html

"The third case became known on the brink of the Hungary GP. In Montreal the FIA inspectors found an illegal mechanism to change the third damper on the front axle. The damper setting affects the front axle ride height, which must not change between quali and race. Because manual changes are difficult to detect for FIA inspectors, the FIA came up with the rule that all suspension changes must require tools.

In the case of Red Bull however changing the setting was child's play with the bare hand. If someone wanted to think evil he could insinuate that RBR changed the ride height between quali and race in the preceding races. The FIA told RBR to cease using this mechanism without making noises. Rules experts say that it would have been easy to DQ RBR over this in Montreal"

I guess Every team do some thing like this but the Spot light is only on Redbull because every one want to stop them and if some other team was performing like Redbull then also this kind of Incidents will happen Because this is F1 Circus

I don´t know what drugs you are on but i want some...

RBR is not the fastest car, it is not leading the championship.
Don´t fall for the BS Horner says "oh it´s just because we are the best"
It´s not, the reason FIA has been on their asses is because they bend the rules, simple as that.

They do not really follow the spirit of the rules, that´s why FIA clarified the rules once again.

Yes I did. I'm more than aware of Ferrari's history with perception of the rules, conspiracies and 'assistance'.
It just seems that since the Alonso era, they've pretty much done it by the book.

There haven't been any suspension checks or engine map verdicts by the FIA on the F2012 or MP4-27, have there?
Maybe it's just because there are no things on other cars, that would spark such controversies?

When innovation is a blatant breach of rules (slot in the floor, illegal wheel hubs, ride height adjustment, illegal engine maps) then it is cheating.
Doing something against the rules in order to try and win = cheating.

But they aren't doing something against the rules they are using loopholes to their advantage. Every one who wants to win would use all resources to their advantage if other teams don't or aren't being cought shouldn't automaticly turn RBR to cheaters.

Wheel hubs wasn't a loophole, its was instantly deamed illegal.
Suspension/ride height adjustment wasn't a loophole, it was deamed illegal.
Slot in the floor wasn't a loophole, it was deamed illegal.

The only thing that was a loophole was the engine mapping.

Next?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back