F1 2010 Annoyed with online racing

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
ok all im looking for is to race against some decent drivers but there all higher levels (im only lvl5) but because im stuck racing people at a lower level at the moment all that happens is a huge demolition durby, im actually looking for a challenge now a bunch of clowns that want to shunt you off the track. so please if your actually intrested in racing invite me to a race (ps3) my PSN name is blake5741
thankyou.

We run a fun one on a sunday night 10pm (UK time) usually, good racers only, 50 %, assists allowed.
We have room for about 5 more, no hardcore racers, we are all novice or intermediate, all ranks allowed.
o_Rat_o (PS3) add as friend if you want an invite

I have had mostly no problems online for some reason. Actually you may not believe this but I got both Clean Race achievments in my first couple of races. You do get some knobs though like some guy yesterday at Canada, I started 2nd so he does a Vettel on me and tried to push me off at the start then again at the first corner, we both spin out and he messages me saying "People like you ruin the game!" LOL!

Yea like I've had races were I've hit some on not on purpose it just comes with racing. It's exactly the same on a real track when I race formula fords theres som inncidents that are in avoidable which I dont mind. I'm talking bout guys who go backwards or pull the old schmacher.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back