1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'PS3 | Saturday Night League' started by Jordan Richardson, Sep 10, 2014.

1. So, F1 2014 is just over a month away and you may be wondering if there will be a Saturday Night League for the new game......So here's whats happening.....
    • The organisers, Me, Alex and Dan will all be stepping down. I now work Saturday nights, Alex and Dan are both heading off to Uni (Yes, you read that right, Dan is going to Uni).
    • We've been in the Saturday night league since F1 2011 and we want it to continue.
    • So, does anybody want to take over from us and keep this league going? Its entirely up to you ;)
  2. I can certainly help provided we have the interest overall for a league. Saturday's at the moment are the best days for me as I'm not working late or at all and I generally show up for every race, record every session of the race, and am familiar with all the rules etc.

I probably log in more often when time permits to reply back to new sign ups and general league questions, however, it would be nice to have help. Being a father does at times take up the spare time I have but I do want to continue racing for as long as possible as I have always enjoyed this league and certainly enjoyed all of the good laughs (as well as the racing) we've had over the years.

In either case, best of luck to Alex and Dan, been there done that as far as Uni, and to you as well Jordie. Hopefully you can race with us on occasion as well.
  3. Anybody willing to help Jeremy?
  4. It's been great driving with you guys these 2+ years. I am stepping down as well for now as i am using my PS4 now (Mysticn727 for anyone interested :p). If the league does continue i can help with stewarding and making the championship tables if you guys want.
    Anyway, hope i see you guys in the future. Best of luck to Dan and Alex at their uni. Been awesome driving with you guys :)
  5. copycat (the 727 part)
  6. is it? oh well. it's a tribute to our team!
  7. yes ... you once knew me as drewdawg727
  8. i did? the name is familiar, but i can't remember racing with you. Did we race together? ( i know i'm a disaster :cry:)
  9. :rolleyes:
  10. So @Jeremy Sheppard are you happy to take control of the league or are you not up for it? :p
  11. I'm game. Shouldn't be too difficult. Just may need to promote the league alittle but other than that i should be okay
  12. wooooo! Smashing! :)
  13. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks again Graham and thanks Jordan for helping. Now to business...
  15. <Snip>

Mod edit - Please do not recruit for your external league in someone else's league forum thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  16. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@Michael Aird Please see the above.

Yes I know you have signed up for this league, but we don't allow recruitment for leagues which are based on other websites.