• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Animated wet layer for Italian TVSTYLE display plugin.

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bruce Leeroy, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Bruce Leeroy

Bruce Leeroy

Ratings:
    +16
    This is for users of rfactor and the Italian TVSTYLE display plugin..Theres a link to download the files under "show more" , it will give you a slightly animated wet helmet for open wheel cars and included is a separate file to patch it to a fullscreen effect without the helmet parts..ideally watch some of the video in fullscreenHD to see some of the wet parts and decide whether or not to download it!!
    Skip to 1:50 to see the animated effect.
    Follow the step by step install instructions included in the readme and please report out of position effect layers.

2. Bruce Leeroy

Bruce Leeroy

Ratings:
    +16
    Here's another effect however it is full screen only "NO" helmet until i make a generic helmet for it:ninja:.

Instructions under "Show more"!!

3. Bruce Leeroy

Bruce Leeroy

Ratings:
    +16

Latest wet effect video!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013