Android Dash Meter Pro

Hi and thanks for the quick reply. Do you have to edit the ip address in Dashmetercom?
I have it both on pc and android but when I try to edit in Dashmetercom it will not let me alter anything, I am probably not doing it right.

Yes you need to go to HELP in the android app and scroll to bottom to find your IP address for your android device. Then edit the preferences file on your PC to the IP address for device 1. If you right click on the preferences file and select edit. Change the IP address for ANDROID IP1 and close it again. Select 'save' when prompted.

Hi thanks again I have the ip address out of help but cannot input it in when I run Dashmetercom

You have the right click and select edit on the preference file

Screenshot%202014-05-21%2021.38.29.png

Then change your IP where I have highlighted the text (just change the number)

Screenshot%202014-05-21%2021.38.46.png

Sorry to bother - But I have a serious issue. The app is great and I REALLY want to use it. But when I set up USB tethering... no matter what I do... My PC's default internet connection changes to the phone... which is a huge problem. I already tried moving my other ISP to the top via Binding (Network Connections - Alt + N, S)
Does anyone have an alternative... or even better - is there perhaps a way to get DashboardPro work directly on my PC with secondary Screen. Maybe a third part Android portal app or something?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%