Android Dash Meter Pro

Yes, I am. Its great, got it running on a cheap 7inch tablet attached to my rig. Give loads of information on fuel, tyre temps, delta time etc. Definitely useful for testing and setup purposes and when running longer races for fueling info. It gives mostly the same information as the XD tool plugin but I'm not keen on having too much cluttering up my screen so this is the best way of displaying this info for me...

It is customisable in that you can choose what info you want to display, in what position and what size etc. You can configure up to 5 different screens. I have seen nothing like what you mention though..... does that tell you the percentage wetness of the track? Sounds very interesting, its always difficult to know when to go onto wets.

If anyone fancied using this then there is a cheap 7inch tablet you can use for £33.89, they show different currencies on the page.

Enter the code JANCE0127X at the checkout.

http://www.focalprice.com/CE0127X/M...C.html?Currency=GBP&SSAID=423396#.UQ5Gtb996Tw

513130480_581.jpg

I haven't tried it but I will when I get home and let you know ;)

Hi Justin - I installed the app for GTRx and can report it doesn't appear to work with GT Legends.. :(. I have messaged the developer asking if it can be made to work, and will report back if I get a response.

Have tried it in Race07 and I have to say its fantastic (example screens on their site here- http://www.sensadigit.com/gtr2-race07 - Note the DashMeterTest which is free and basically a tool to test the app will work over your network (usb or wireless) before you buy is NOT a functioning version of the app. It basically tests coms between pc and android device, although you do get to flash a set of mini disco lights on you Android device for free!)

Well worth the £3.34 from Google Play. Although it is a shame you have to download different apps (at different prices) for Rfactor, Game Stock Car etc etc - suppose they have to make money somehow.

If anyone is wondering you can now buy Google Play Vouchers (min £10) in many UK outlets so are able to buy this and other Google Play Apps without giving them bank or card details. Outlets can be found by entering City or Postcode Here :
http://play.google.com/about/giftcards/

Edit - Wow I ought to be on commission from google and sensadigit!

Last edited:
Can someone help with the install? Where does the dashmetercom go? I have put it just about everywhere and get it to work. I have the rfactor version of dash meter and it works beautifully in GSC FTruck etc. Also i have im using it on wifi. I just tested the rfactor one and its works perfect but the race 07 not so much

Works in the same way. Doesn't matter where you put it, I think mine in just on the desktop. Check your help file (android app) for the I.P address of your device and make sure you edit the "preferences" file of DashMeterCom on your PC with the same I.P under Android device 1. Once saved, just run Dashmeter pro and leave it running in the taskbar and fire up Race 07.
I'm guessing if you already have the rfactor version (same here) you kinda already know all that anyway?

Last edited:
Works in the same way. Doesn't matter where you put it, I think mine in just on the desktop. Check your help file (android app) for the I.P address of your device and make sure you edit the "preferences" file of DashMeterCom on your PC with the same I.P under Android device 1. Once saved, just run Dashmeter pro and leave it running in the taskbar and fire up Race 07.
I'm guessing if you already have the rfactor version (same here) you kinda already know all that anyway?
Thank you so much. I didn't know dashmeter.exe needed to be running while you played. I though you just dropped it into a folder like for the rfactor one and it would automatically start when you started the game. Thank you for your help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%