1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

An amusing Nordschleife video

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Steve Emmons, Aug 25, 2008.

1. In honor of Nordschleife, i.e. The Green Hell, here's yet another video of a lap at Nordschleife. This one was is pretty darn funny though -- watch the passenger. His expressions are priceless and laugh out loud funny.

[media]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvsiFgWX7Y[/media]

PS
    The link came from RSC, but was part of a fairly long unrelated thread.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Great movie Steve. He looked absolutely exhausted at the finish and that smile just kept fading away. :D
    Good example of the G forces at work too.

3. How true, how true. lol. It looked like he might actually have beeen starting to turn green at the end. Don't think he will be going back for more...:evil:

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

omg now imagine him standing after getting out of the car, i don't think the guy stood long after he got out lol

5. Looked like he had a great experience. :)

6. Super... What a great experience indeed.
    I'm willing to do it to :D

7. Heh, yea he wasn't quite as smiley at the end there, what a great experience - i would rather be the one driving though.

8. lol some funny expressions there

9. Omg, thank you for posting - priceless!

"Geil, ne?" :D

10. Think the driver didn't even put his visor down...:D

11. fantastic Video Thank you.

Trevor:thumb:

12. That's the way I look while driving on GTR Evolution! It's fun to see those reactions. I bet his whole body was sore after that the next day. Thanks for the video

13. Im SO jealous... How much it cost to get onboard?!