Resource icon

Other AMS Spark 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's an old mod that was/is used in RF1, just by a modified terrain.tdf file and some sparktextures.

SPARKS RF1.jpg

Yeah it needs some better sparks that fly outwards more to the sides instead of "pouring" like water (or lava, lol) straight backwards. Im sure there are some good free sparks animations online.

But this is really cool. I will test it later. Thanks man. :)

Yeah it needs some better sparks that fly outwards more to the sides instead of "pouring" like water (or lava, lol) straight backwards. Im sure there are some good free sparks animations online.

But this is really cool. I will test it later. Thanks man. :)
My way to draw as a whole is flashy:confused:
I hope people who do not know that sparks will be enjoyed:)

Check this out:

Not just this video there are many free videos like this one with many different sparks.

Maybe it can be extracted to use in AMS? They are for video editing programs so they should be with transparent backgrounds. I dont know if they work, but i send it to you in case it does work. :)

Check this out:

Not just this video there are many free videos like this one with many different sparks.

Maybe it can be extracted to use in AMS? They are for video editing programs so they should be with transparent backgrounds. I dont know if they work, but i send it to you in case it does work. :)
The appearance of sparks seems to change also with game and mod

It looks really good in still images, it's not so good in videos though. It could be improved, but I think it couldn't be much better than this, due to well known graphics engine limitations.

Well, that looks pretty good! Is there any animation or just "images" resizing so to speak? I mean, its the same as smoke right?

Thanks will test this. :)

It's just about a different spark.tga file, no animations, and some tweaks in the tdf file.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%