AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Dynamic road almost done ;)

6512A652E0376F15DF629C434D562CD92F0AE9FA

C6A00FC99CBAEB6A6A91D6874CC1D3EDE3DA55D5

Wow brilliant ! Hope you'll share the information of how to do this. That way we can update more tracks to AMS-standards. Personally i would like to see more V8 Supercar-tracks in AMS :)

So where did we land on Assetto Corsa circuits being able to be converted? Its just I have recently seen
Thomson Road Grand Prix...and MAN (!!!)...AMS needs that circuit. Im likely to buy AC just to race that circuit, its beautiful, the Retros and Vintages would be right at home there. No offense meant, but other than developers I dont think i've seen that standard from indie modders - its immense!

Looking very very nice! I did a quick and dirty conversion just to drive the track but looking forward to yours! And of course Patrick's next batch... Please do Oran park and surfers paradise Indy!!!

i hope someone here can help me out here....
how do i get the billboard trees to work in AMS?
it works when you set a single tree to "bilboard and/or moveable" in 3DSimed but it won´t work for a group of trees.
How can i preserve each pivot point for each single tree in a treegroup mesh?

I was beting on an "Aussie Pack", Phillip Island or Barbagallo, to pair with Adelaide...

You know, PG crew delivered Snetterton and Thruxton for the Brit Pack, so that made sense to me :)

But Okayama is very nice! Thanks man! Will it have two versions (full and short) like iRacing?

Well we already got Winton, Eastern Creek, Bathurst, Albert Park and Ipswich, that's a pretty hefty Aussie pack.

Well, that's true. But there's room for more on my harddrive :)

Seriously, having all tracks of the real V8 Supercars championship with proper shaders and AMSfeatures would be great !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%