AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Hi Patrick, I look forward to your Aussie tracks for AMS, and maybe your classic early 90's F1 tracks as well?
I know, not enough hours in the day!
Either way, take your time ;)

Hello,

This perhaps not the right place to ask but,
What tools do i need to mod Tracks (from scratch) ?

I have Blender and AMS,

Thanks

Most F1 tracks first : Monza, Spa, Hockenheim, Silverstone. Depends on the Time it requieres.
Eastern creek too Is redone at this moment. But, hey, If You mean all the tracks I touched, It should be finished In 2023 :roflmao:
Nice to hear. :thumbsup: Do u have Barber on your list ? Dont forget this track, when its possible.

Thx for Nürburgring. Nice work one more time.

Last edited:
Guys, everybody asks for his own prefered track, you can imagine the mess it is for me.
I read everything, but I will do what I can...
And what I can will be this soon ;)

spa26.201633221033.jpg

Sax, I know what can be done with 3Dsmax, dont know blender.
Thuro, I cant reveal reiza process, as I am under NDA with them. Sorry.

• Deleted member 130869

Looking forward to the day virtua_lm tracks, and isi brianza and NorthHamptonshire get a decent port.

Great work Patrick. The track that would make me super happy is Queensland Raceway - with all variations! That would be brilliant!

I too would love to see this track, it's simplistic and if made to look like Córdoba in trees and grass etc would be pretty close, not a fan of the version made to 'look' better than the place is in real life,by far the best replica I have see is by far a version done by a guy call derdumkleemer or something like that that in gtr2 had all wall signs accurate etc, I'd love to help gather resources to get this track done, EG current photos ect

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back