my little ARC is race ready now... contemplating whether or not to do a lot more. if you want it i will upload.
ArCCyPs.png

Small request: Could you include a copy of your template when you release this skin pack? I really like making my own car to race in a real series, and with a skinpack like this where the numberboards and windows are all identical, it's really difficult to recreate it in a way that matches the other skins.

Not a problem if you would rather keep your template private. Just figured I'd ask anyway because those skins are excellent!

I'll think about it. But the windows are pretty straightforward: I just get Reiza's default template, open it in Photoshop, and add 2 text layers (1 for number and other for name). I'm using Impact font on it.

Regards

I Really like driving ARC Camaro, so im going to start a skin pack for them. I will not try and replicate the real series, just do ones I think of, some may resemble real cars, but it will just be something a little more than the stock offerings.

First one has just been posted for download.

you will still be able to play online with it. and hopefully motivation holding out I will do replacements for all.

I Really like driving ARC Camaro, so im going to start a skin pack for them. I will not try and replicate the real series, just do ones I think of, some may resemble real cars, but it will just be something a little more than the stock offerings.

First one has just been posted for download.

you will still be able to play online with it. and hopefully motivation holding out I will do replacements for all.
Thanks Rob I love these little guys as well.

Best regards...
Does any partner know if they are creating a skin pack for the 2017 season, for Formula Extreme, or for another F1 mod?
Thank you very much in advance.

Muy buenas ... Alguien sabe si hay por ahi algun pack de skin de la temporada de F1 2017 para F.Extreme, o para cualquier otro mod de F1? O si se esta creando alguno?.
Muchas gracias por vuestra colaboracion.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 324 12.8%