AMS Modding - Requests

KUBIX,the cars and tracks!!! PHOTOS REAL ITEMS ON THE GOOGLE!!!! search: Japanese circuits and later: jdm cars. i have this photos for you create,
imgres
imgres
imgres
and this,
imgres

the tracks is this:
imgres
url
and this:
url

• Deleted member 254134

KUBIX,the cars and tracks!!! PHOTOS REAL ITEMS ON THE GOOGLE!!!! search: Japanese circuits and later: jdm cars. i have this photos for you create,
imgres
imgres
imgres
and this,
imgres

the tracks is this:
imgres
url
and this:
url
Learn english because i cant understand you

Hello guys. I have found a mod of F1 2010 Codemaster. Originally this mod is for rfactor, but I have try to convert this mod to automobilista altough I have had some problems when automobilista loads the files... Is there someone who would like to help me make this work?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.06 - 14.04.43.60 [1280x768].png
    Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.06 - 14.04.43.60 [1280x768].png
    664 KB · Views: 333
Hello guys, that could be a dumb question but i'm wondering if it was possible to swap or copy car's gameplay ?
For example, to race with a F-Extreme but with the gameplay and handling of the F-Retro

You could edit the Ultimate veh file (with notepad) like this to point the physics to the Retro:

HDVehicle=F_Retro\F_Retro.hdv

And delete the last line in the veh file as well:
ID=310

WARNING: it does not feel right at allllll. haha. And be sure to backup your original Ultimate veh files before editing.

You could edit the Ultimate veh file (with notepad) like this to point the physics to the Retro:

HDVehicle=F_Retro\F_Retro.hdv

And delete the last line in the veh file as well:
ID=310

WARNING: it does not feel right at allllll. haha. And be sure to backup your original Ultimate veh files before editing.
Thank you ! :thumbsup:

What do you mean by it doesn’t feel right ?

And by the way, to not mess around with the files, is it possible to duplicate a series in the game ? I’d like to have two FVintage series, one modded and one vanilla

Last edited:
Two things

How possible is it to Virtua_LM's GTPC mod reworked on there is an incomplete version which have been years since it was last completed and still play like a rF1 mod
Though, like so many mods out there, I rather see it on rF2 since it's desparately lack of good car packs, love to see Brickyard Legends' GT Legend mods getting converted for AMS though never got to play GTL as it wasn't compatible with my wheel

I wish a good team of modders make a F1 2018 track pack also including some notable classic tracks from the 90's to now that are not part of F1 these days. Also track pack should be optimized as best as possible for single player seasons. I would make a donation for this, i hope others would as well :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back