AMS Modding - Requests

• Deleted member 130869

Has anyone looked into bringing some of the CART 98-related tracks from Stock Car Extreme into Automobilista? Not just a straight port but something trying to take advantage of the visual advancements too.

AMS is reaching the end of development status.
Not looking for any new mod, but is updating CART Extreme and Porsche 911RSR in the plans? I kindly hope so :geek:

I think people are underselling the lifespan left on AMS. Seems to be a theme of development stopping and us instantly playing a new game. Im more apt to believe there's still a fairly good sized window of AMS fun to be had after development ends. And that it'll be a good minute before the next iteration is playable. I wouldn't be surprised at all to still be playing AMS in 2018 even. I could be wrong/misinformed though.

I haven't even tried 60% of ams as to offer, and already have 700hours of game play :p and some modders are just starting to work in ams like WCP, and reiza for sure will keep improving/supporting the game.

AMS has a lot of depth - most of the cars drive very differently from each other, thus providing lots of gameplay. Equally, Reiza has a clever policy of providing multiple historical and modern versions of the same circuit. Adelaide has two configurations, Imola four, and Hockenheim offers eight! :cool:

Although it's perhpas not the most exotic or exciting of mod requests, I would like to see the introduction of a race-going version of the new Mazda MX-5.

Something akin to this example from the Super Taikyu series (but perhaps with a performance boost over its Group N/ST-5 counterpart):

34fl0lk.jpg

nexoj4.jpg

1250pwo.jpg

• Deleted member 130869

Prototype C mod by Virtua LM with HSO's physics update would be perfect.

20170701210054_1 copy.JPG

"WE will allow any conversion of GTPC to any mod platform!!
Only thing we ask is:
1. LET US KNOW! (we might help you with stuff)
2. Give the right credits visible in your mod.

For me personal:
Please do not just take one car. Build a set of cars." - Virtua LM Junior Team

This is a massive mod, it deserve a quality conversion, not a shitty one made by an obscur guy.
The team who would do this must contact anyway the VLM to be sure to have the best quality possible.
And it's a lot of work, to have all the differents specs, liveries, pick and dirt tires etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back