AMS Modding - Requests

Hello everyone. I wanted to Ask if someone would be able to make a car and driver/Pit Crew suit for me. The livery of both already exists. The only thing is it would have to be converted from a Lexus on a Ford

Automobilista has something for everyone except top-level prototypes. Any LMP1 or closed top LMP2 car made to a high standard would be a great addition to the series. Yes, we have the MetalMoro but that's like saying "You don't need F1 because you have Formula Vee".

Excuse me my english is not very well.. I write in portuguese, I will like a help...Alô amigos estou tentando fazer funcionar um mod convertido do Rfactor para GSCExtreme para rodar no Automobilista, uso privado, só pra jogar aqui em casa, mas não estou conseguindo fazer funcionar em modo corrida, os carros aparecem no menu ( showroom ), consigo jogar com cada um deles, mas no modo corrida, não aparecem os adversários para selecionar, vejam o mod DRM, em que tudo dá certo, segue o que tem no arquivo da pasta SERIES do mod em questão....segue em anexo também 3 arquivos .VEH, um GTE, um P1, um P2.....desde já agradeço que puder ajudar...

Google Translated text :-

Hello friends, I'm trying to make a mod converted from Rfactor to GSCExtreme to run in the Automobile, private use, just to play here at home, but I'm not able to run in race mode, the cars appear in the showroom, Each of them, but in the running mode, the opponents do not appear to select, see the DRM mod, where everything works, follow what you have in the SERIES folder of the mod in question .... Attached is also 3 files .VEH, a GTE, a P1, a P2 ..... already thank you that can help ...

Attachments

• File 1.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 253
  • File 2.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 267
  • File 3.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 259
  • File 4.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the 1989 Formula One mod for rfactor over at D-Italia?? I've gone back to RF just to have a blast with it, the models and paintjobs are excellent, as is the sound work. I've tried porting it over to AMS with the GSC converter but it comes back with load errors when you go to load a track, missing .gmt files. If this was able to be ported over it would be one of the best looking mods out there. Its come along way from how it looked in version 1.0.

I totally agree with last one. Accurate F1 2017 mod/liveries would be great to see now. Also (and this than shall be my personal favorite) is to have a top notch...F1 1978!! Love to see that specific mod (St. Dave! here's your opportunity!!) come to latest AMS 1.4!

Some 1970's australian touring car championship stuff would be devine

Attachments

• Allan-Moffat.png
    Allan-Moffat.png
    615.8 KB · Views: 260
In general all cars and tracks are so cool and made AMS the most variety game and almost complete. But, and always have a 'but', this can be better with Nascar, Indy, DTM and IMSA cars.

I totally agree with last one. Accurate F1 2017 mod/liveries would be great to see now. Also (and this than shall be my personal favorite) is to have a top notch...F1 1978!! Love to see that specific mod (St. Dave! here's your opportunity!!) come to latest AMS 1.4!
Theres an F1 1978 mod for rFactor that converts to AMS it's pretty sweet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back