AMS Modding - Requests

my dream is that the SRW tracks can receive the magician of patrick.....but i dude ifSRW is out of busines or they keep alive? bacause if they broken out..i think that the owners of the track maybe wanted still alive his works....

• Deleted member 130869

I believe I've seen it mentioned before but didn't follow the pages afterwards. Has there been any mention of Virtua_LM's GTPC mod? I know of someone who updated the physics trying to address disparities for all cars in rF1.

Hello guys!
IDK if it's possible or it has been made already, but I have a request regarding the Chevrolet Opala.
As all you know, there is an black Opala with the number #03 in the game. It is inspired by the car of a friend of mine that used to race in a dirt series here in the south of Brazil. This car won 2 championships here and the sound of the Opalas in the game was recorded from this very car.
The race track Ascurra, released some time a go, was one of the tracks from this dirt series that this car ran. His first victory was also in this racetrack. The Dirt-Series Opala is an idea of mine. Could you guys mod that black #03 Opala with the engine from the 86's (238hp), five speed gearbox and the non-slick tyres?
This is a picture of the car, in it's final stage, at the Ascurra racetrack! There is plenty of videos of my friend racing, his name is Tito Morestoni. You can search YouTube for Tito Morestoni Opala and you'll see.
Dry weight - 1050kg with equipped driver inside
Gearbox ratios
1- 3.92:1
2- 2.28:1
3- 1.43:1
4- 1.00:1
5- 0.84:1
Reverse- 3.55:1
Final Drive- 3.78:1
Power - Around 230 whp, ~300 crank, redline @6100. You could use the engine map from the 238hp version and only tune it accordingly, increasing horsepower during the whole curve.
Wheels and tyres - 205/60/R15, 15x7

Any doubts feel free to contact me. All the info was taken from the official championship rules.

DSC00523.JPG

MARC Cars Australia Bathurst 12 hour 2017.jpg
Watched the whole Bathurst 12 hour last weekend and would love to see a MARC Cars Australia mod. Think it would be great fun racing around all in the same car but with different shells Ford, Mazda and a few others.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing