• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

AMS Modding - Requests

Discussion in 'Automobilista Mods' started by RaceDepartment, Feb 25, 2016.

1. CrazyV8-69

CrazyV8-69

Ratings:
    +1
    This has been my favorite track since Toca, am currently running "GSCE_Oran_Park_v1.0" just with the altered .scn file, its not up to scratch but it is still fun as all hell. Can`t wait for it to be converted properly for AMS.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jimclark06

jimclark06

Ratings:
    +0
    my dream is that the SRW tracks can receive the magician of patrick.....but i dude ifSRW is out of busines or they keep alive? bacause if they broken out..i think that the owners of the track maybe wanted still alive his works....

3. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    I was wondering if someone could put together a set of skins based on the F1 1975 set from rfactor?
    I love those skins. unless there is a conversion problem.

4. C_Stephens

C_Stephens

Ratings:
    +9
  5. AndyMan101

AndyMan101
    Blind Grandad Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    This would be amazing.

6. SnappyDEe

SnappyDEe

Ratings:
    +298
    Can someone please convert the Alpine A364 mod from rFactor? That car looks like a lot of fun.

7. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +150
    I have a question to mister @ChiefWiggum: are you planning to bring F1 1971 (rF1 legendary mod) to Automobilista? :)

8. Skyclown

Skyclown

Ratings:
    +8
    [TRACK REQUEST] I would like to have Mondello Park International Race Circuit (Ireland). Please!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium

Ratings:
    +949
    I shall look at it.

First i will finish my projects:

Clio 2006
    Megane 2005
    WSGT Megane
    RMT Megane

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +687
    I believe I've seen it mentioned before but didn't follow the pages afterwards. Has there been any mention of Virtua_LM's GTPC mod? I know of someone who updated the physics trying to address disparities for all cars in rF1.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SnappyDEe

SnappyDEe

Ratings:
    +298
    Those all sound great. Please post up if you do get to the Alpine. I can't wait to drive it in AMS. and Thank You for the reply.:thumbsup:

12. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +194
    Hey bud, I ported the RF1 version of this to AMS with updated skies and the night transition so you can at least drive it. I'll PM it to ya. :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  13. Eduardo Z. Novelletto

Eduardo Z. Novelletto

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello guys!
    IDK if it's possible or it has been made already, but I have a request regarding the Chevrolet Opala.
    As all you know, there is an black Opala with the number #03 in the game. It is inspired by the car of a friend of mine that used to race in a dirt series here in the south of Brazil. This car won 2 championships here and the sound of the Opalas in the game was recorded from this very car.
    The race track Ascurra, released some time a go, was one of the tracks from this dirt series that this car ran. His first victory was also in this racetrack. The Dirt-Series Opala is an idea of mine. Could you guys mod that black #03 Opala with the engine from the 86's (238hp), five speed gearbox and the non-slick tyres?
    This is a picture of the car, in it's final stage, at the Ascurra racetrack! There is plenty of videos of my friend racing, his name is Tito Morestoni. You can search YouTube for Tito Morestoni Opala and you'll see.
    Dry weight - 1050kg with equipped driver inside
    Gearbox ratios
    1- 3.92:1
    2- 2.28:1
    3- 1.43:1
    4- 1.00:1
    5- 0.84:1
    Reverse- 3.55:1
    Final Drive- 3.78:1
    Power - Around 230 whp, ~300 crank, redline @6100. You could use the engine map from the 238hp version and only tune it accordingly, increasing horsepower during the whole curve.
    Wheels and tyres - 205/60/R15, 15x7

Any doubts feel free to contact me. All the info was taken from the official championship rules.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  14. Cory Rexford

Cory Rexford

Ratings:
    +0
    2017 IMSA Weather Tech Sports Car Championship? at least the Prototype and maybe Prototype Challange?

15. Maxell

Maxell

Ratings:
    +6
    Anyone fancy doing 1998 or 1999 F1 skinpack for F-V10?

16. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +105
    Rally stages to AMS ? With Lancer X and SuperRallyX it could be great adition

17. Nelson Ullinskey

Nelson Ullinskey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +839
    A skin pack for the CART Extreme mod with modern IndyCar paint schemes.

18. sci006

sci006

Ratings:
    +3
    MARC Cars Australia Bathurst 12 hour 2017.jpg Watched the whole Bathurst 12 hour last weekend and would love to see a MARC Cars Australia mod. Think it would be great fun racing around all in the same car but with different shells Ford, Mazda and a few others.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. rudolph523

rudolph523

Ratings:
    +0
    i would like a 2001 skinpack for the cart extreme mod.

20. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +413
    I actually skinned this car a couple years ago for GSC

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2