AMS Modding - Requests

Did you try the mod^? fun, isn't it?
I cant find a link thats working!! It annoyed me as i looked all over for it and all the links now seem dead. Any chance you could zip/rar up the mod for me so i can try it myself?? PM me if you can or cant, im sure i can give you something in return, Rfactor tracks ported over or mods im working on :) i'll even port this over (it wont have dirt pick up but it'll be in game).

I cant find a link thats working!! It annoyed me as i looked all over for it and all the links now seem dead. Any chance you could zip/rar up the mod for me so i can try it myself?? PM me if you can or cant, im sure i can give you something in return, Rfactor tracks ported over or mods im working on :) i'll even port this over (it wont have dirt pick up but it'll be in game).

here

Mod Edit: Hotlinking to sources outside RD is not allowed.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read through all the pages in this thread , but it would be awesome to see " Dubai AutoDrome " for AMS. Heck , even for the older GSCx version would do great! I see that track in AC and RF2 , RF1 and possibly other sims.....I'm amazed it hasn't been brought into the Reiza family of tracks. Always been one of my favorites.

Pretty , pretty please! And I want to thank all you guys who do all this work. I know you're passionate about it , and the cars , tracks , skins , ect that you all do it very much appreciated! I wish I had the knowledge of being able to create something like a track or car model. But I don't , so every time I download something good , I'll always give praise....as everyone should!

I would like to create the talent data for all of my Automobilista Skin Pack Series.
I have never done that. What I have to do to make everything work?

speedracer1893, if by talent data you mean talents files I have done this for a few mods such as SuperV8 where I wanted the cars to match real life. Briefly the way I have done it is to begin by using existing talents (.rcd) files, renaming them to the correct driver and then editing where needed. For example, I used the talent files for CART mod (Automobilista\GameData\Talent\CART), considered the best driver (say AlexZanardi.rcd) copy that file and rename it to the best V8 driver (so ShaneVanGisbergen.rcd). Open the new .rcd and rename in there the driver to Shane Van Gisbergen. I then place that in the talent files folder for SuperV8. I then work my way down the list using the same method from most talented to least. I generally don't change any of the internal values (speed etc) unless I need to . Its a bit of a stuff around and a hit and miss but the easiest/simplest way I have found and tends to work. I have for some mods also edited the series (.srs) file) to point to the correct talent folder under ConfigOverrides (e.g. add DriversDir=GAMEDATA\TALENT\CART\).
Hopefully this helps, I am sure others could suggest easier ways.

Anyone to think about stages of rally and some cars? This game has coross rally but not well elaborated stages, it would be time for someone with knowledge to create a rally mod,
Could overtake Richard Burns rally, it would be brutal a mod asi, not to mention some championship oniline etc a greeting I hope you had it in mind

I have the same opinion, this could be a very good rally simulator. Right now a dirt stage should be a good starting point for the evo X rallycross with maybe a bit less power to macht a wrc. Something like El Cubilete for rfactor could fun.

• Deleted member 130869

The thing with rally is all vehicles are made specifically for that track, and both track and tires have to have things altered to work together as best as the game will allow.

Anyway, not much of a request but a question - is it possible to create something like a Gamma tweaker for the game? The thought is to have something quick and easy to potentially reduce the saturation according to user taste in-game, real time... or let it be all psychedelic, because there's always that one person :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to add the tires for individual teams in my V10 Skin Pack.
So the tires for Michelin Teams.
What do I need to change in the .veh file?
Have it tested so:
Extra2 = "FV10_Tyre00"
Extra3 = "FV10_Tyre01"
Extra4 = "FV10_Tyre02"
But does not work.

PATR10T thanks for Answer.
Then can i do it only for everyone.
If I have the Tire in the Skin folder then you can see them in the Showroom individually. But on Track then all have the new tires.
Had hoped to be able to assign the Tire as well as the skins.

Half request half question; So I've been in love with the long version of Mendig with slower cars for a couple weeks now. The winding parts through the town with all the buildings is a great change of scenery from the rest of the wide open tracks in the game. I don't know what to say, it just feels right. Is there any tracks similar to this?

Salut les gars !! :p

J'aimerai qu'il y ai le championnat de France de camion
Non pas les formula truck mais les camion de course français ! sur le circuit bugatti ça sera le top !
imgres

This has been my favorite track since Toca, am currently running "GSCE_Oran_Park_v1.0" just with the altered .scn file will its not up to scratch it is still fun as all hell. Can`t wait for it to be converted properly for AMS.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 39.9%