AMS interface for 1.4.9r

Other AMS interface for 1.4.9r v 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
senna9922 submitted a new resource:

GUI for Automobilista - GUI for Automobilista

Past nine days, I was spent to create new interface or GUI for Automobilista.
I invested a lot of work and time on all this, and I hope that someone will use this.
I can not complain about the original GUI, I just love the processing interface,
next the games I'm doing free work skin for Kodi community, former xbmc.

All this is early beta stage and need to be improved and polishing.

I hope I have not forgotten something.

Next line is available, for image track in GUI...

Read more about this resource...

would you mind telling where to put all these files? thanks , Newbie

uiData file in root AMS, and make copy of your uiData file

other files you can used for teams and track, driver, country flag etc
for track use the next

Spain_Fa_2003Track.png
Spain_Fa_2003Thmb.tga
Spain_Fa_2003Logo.png
Spain_Fa_2003Icon.png

////only change the name for track

for team

Woking14TEAM.jpg

Woking14number.tga

Woking14veh.tga

only change the name for team

I installed this working mod on my PC and boy is it good. I am running AMS in Tri-monitors with trackmap/Hud and feared I would loose my most needed additions...nope all worked flawlessly. Just had to tweek my PLR file as the name was changed for some reason. Just install uiData over existing file ( after saved ) and rest of mod files into AMS root directory. Also reset steering.This mod presents proper direction for game playing by simple icon selection where as original icons make you guess at what to play. My rating is superb for this mod. Thank you for the upload.

Last edited:
When using I noticed that sometimes in car the steering setup does not move car out of garage. I can see the throttle and brake work by my hud and gear selection too. I go to setups and reset steering and when exiting another selection request comes up and freezes. Also same when clearing replay..upon exit can not confirm erase as yes, frozen on "no". have to shut computer down and restart game with no improvement to move car out of garage, but replays have cleared as wanted. Is there going to be an update if so please look into this bug. Please do not abandon this mod as it has great potential to become popular. Can we be advised when your intended update will be made available ? Interim I will look into the files to see if I can fix this bug..maybe a misnamed file or something easy. Thank you.
OK it was the way I installed the files. Using original backup I re-installed this mod using copy & paste into AMS root files and I installed other files first and uiData last into AMS. No more hanging up anywhere..fixed.

Last edited:
Really like the idea, in my opinion it needs to be tweaked to be a more polished ui. You should look to Minimalistic HD UI for rf2 as example...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back