• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

AMS - G27 - No auto-Steering lock

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by AosudiF1, Apr 10, 2017.

1. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    If I run AMS as admin, the auto-steering lock works fine, but if I run it as is, the steering lock does not update from car to car.

I am running win 10, and I read somewhere that this was caused by some updated Logitech drivers that do not seem to get along with AMS.

Anyone has any issue like this?

2. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,773
  3. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,773
    This is what @Renato Simioni wrote on his Forum:
    Quote:
    The problem seems to be with Logitech´s new drivers. I´d suggest sticking with the old ones for now, specially if you have a G25 or G27.
    /Quote

5. schlitty

schlitty

Ratings:
    +97
    When you open your Logitech profiler is it showing up as a G27 or Driving Force GT?

6. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes

Ratings:
    +191
    I had the same issue a couple of months ago with a g27, like schlitty said it was showing the Driving Force GT since then I have been using this drivers from logitech, they are from before the g29 was released, since then is working with no problems logitech drivers . I had uninstall the logitech drivers first, and then did a fresh install.

7. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    Thanks.

Shows up as G27 though. I also tried older drivers (5.09) to no avail. Still not properly recognized in-game, unless I run AMS as admin.

Do not know really what else to try at this point...

8. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,554
    I had a very similar issue recently, but in a different sim. I got it fixed eventually so perhaps you could try some of the things I did? You can find the thread here.