Resource icon

Skins AMS Boxer Cup Germany Series 2016 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks like a nice addon but before i install what are all the extra files for. Some of these will overwrite Tommi's LCD and steering wheel files. Specifically the BOXCUP_INT_DETAIL.GMT. Will one still be able to use Tommi's addon?

Is it possible to have this skinpack as a seperate series to choose from? Otherwise I will have all the stock content skins mixed up with yours when I do a race.

First off:
Thank you Mr. 1893 this skin pack is an excellent addition to the game.

Secondly:
Hey Mr. Ellion - Great to see you are involved with this sim. I was really bummed out when your forum shut down. It's nice to know you're know here and helpful as ever.

Again,

Thank you X 2

FraPP!!!

speedracer1893 updated AMS BoxerCup Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Boxer Cup Germany Series

Copy the GameData and Series folder in the Automobilista main folder.

Here are the original Skins For Original Boxer Cup folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1ptt87d5tjqx5m/Boxercup+original+skinpack.rar

Delete the Teams folder in "Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Automonilista \ Game Data \ Vehicles \ BoxerCup"

Then copy the GameData folder from the extra Download with Original Skins in the Automobilsta.main folder.

Now you have the separate Original BoxerCup and Boxer Cup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
A Porsche logo belongs in a Porsche, but that's the Boxer Cup. But just my humble opinion. You can of course Tommi's files still use, but there are some changes that I have made is not visible. If you want the Porsche logo on the steering wheel just let the BOXCUP_STW.DDS in the Vehicle folder.

A Porsche logo belongs in a Porsche, but that's the Boxer Cup. But just my humble opinion. You can of course Tommi's files still use, but there are some changes that I have made is not visible. If you want the Porsche logo on the steering wheel just let the BOXCUP_STW.DDS in the Vehicle folder.

Well I will wait for you guys releasing it as a mod (your model + skins)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%