1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Other AMS Boxer Cup Rebs thoughts V1.0

small improvements for personal use, now free for all

1. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Reb.Ellion submitted a new resource:

Boxer Cup Rebs thoughts - small improvements for personal use, now free for all

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could you maybe make the rear of the car a bit more to real life? so it doesn't look so weird?

3. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Hmm, I see a Boxer Cup Car, and is in my eyes also remain a Boxer Cup Car. So, my answer, no I did not alter the 3D model. Quite apart from the skins, which would then be useless. I hope you see my point.

4. I think you may have uploaded the original files twice as I have installed both and no changes happened.

5. This. Files in the package have same time stamps and all :)

6. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

you both are absolut right, i have packed the "wrong" files. Update is on the way.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

8. Now is looking like a proper Cup ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

glad you like it.

10. The air vent and the mirror is still the original ones, everthing else is showing correct.

11. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  12. I am having the same issue here with the new vent pipe not showing. I have removed Tommi-TAG's addon but still have the loose files from the BoxerCup-Germany addon. I'm assuming those are causing this issue, I'm not sure what those files provide graphically but I will start by removing some/all of them.

13. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

you can remove the Boxer Cup Germany files, they all in. because i made them for the Boxer Cup Germany, ;)

14. I still had some boxer dash files in the vehicles folder, deleted all of them and now is showing perfectly ;)

15. this is great works fine with the german skin pack as well... i did have the same..i had some boxer dash files in vehicles folder , deleted them now and i have the new air vent showing ..thanks

16. Just wanted to say thanks for the great update Reb.Ellion :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

you are welcome.

18. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

19. deceda

deceda
    Premium Member