AMG GT3 - AKKA ASP - BES 2017

Skins AMG GT3 - AKKA ASP - BES 2017 v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
nsss submitted a new resource:

AMG GT3 - AKKA ASP - BES 2017 - Mercedes AMG GT3 - AKKA ASP #87, #88, #89 and #90 - BES Monza 2017

Liveries for Mercedes AMG GT3

AKKA ASP #87, #88, #89, #90 - BES Monza 2017

I couldn't identify logo above ABOUT-X on #89 and find any pictures of #90's rear end. If anyone has some pics, let me know and I'll update these liveries right away. :)

2k and 4k included :)
View attachment 188405 View attachment 188406 View attachment 188407 View attachment 188408

Read more about this resource...

nsss updated AMG GT3 - AKKA ASP - BES 2017 with a new update entry:

Various fixes

All cars - Updated Pirelli logos (more yellow around text), right font for PRO and PRO-AM logos

#87 and #89 - Arial font and cut sides on side numbers like in race (but kept Graystroke numberplates as all other cars I have seen use Graystroke so just all of them would be same, maybe just my thing but if you also would like Graystone numberplates just copy and replace them from folder Graystroke)
View attachment 188505

#89 - Added Old Captain logo above ABOUT-X on side

Read the rest of this update entry...

The drivers names on the right side are mirrored
I know and I can't do anything about it if I want to place them on that place (as they are on real cars) because that piece of carbon is mirrored on template so one side will be correct and other mirrored unfortunately :(

I know and I can't do anything about it if I want to place them on that place (as they are on real cars) because that piece of carbon is mirrored on template so one side will be correct and other mirrored unfortunately :(
Ahh okay. Still a great livery. Also your other AMG Packs:)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back