1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Americans ARE NOT stupid!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chris Butcher, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

So I was browsing YouTube and I came across this. This video proves that Americans are not stupid :)

I do realise the spelling in the subtitles is quite often wrong, but never mind :)

Of course, this above video does not mean the rest of the country has the same intellect......
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Walking vegetables.

(the individuals in the video, not Americans)
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

It's same all around the world i think.

But a really funny video, espicially that Israel is muslim part :D Jews would be very angry!
  4. The Berlin wall part totally cracked me :D:D:D:D
  5. I liked the part where the dude thinks Australia is North Korea, then says he did not realise that South Korea was that much smaller (pointing at Tasmania)
  6. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Makes me less proud of my nationally. Before I was told that I should not apologise for the stupidity of a good number of my countrymen by the guys here at RD, I felt ashamed at the image we portray to the rest of the world.
  7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

We know not all Americans are like that :)
  8. Perpetuating stereotypes is hilarious!
  9. Be as proud as you like. Anyone with a brain realises not every american is like this.
    Some day we will have gotten rid of this nationality crap and patriotism.

Especially hardcore american patriotism, i can't stand it.
  10. Invade Italy! :p

Lol that and Yassar Arafat as leader of Al-Queda got me :p.
  11. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Instead of stupid, I think the average American doesn't have a clue about anything out of the US, while in other parts of the world people has a better overview of cultures and nations.

It happens to all Spaniards that go to US that they usually say "you don't look Spanish, you look italian" or "how can you be European and Spanish at the same time" because they expect anybody talking in Spanish to be like most of south american population, mix of European and american native persons. This shows that most of them doesn't even have a clear picture about the discovery of America, which is quite a basic thing.

Is not an intelligence thing, but a lack of knowledge of outside US.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I can only admit that all of those interviewed are nothing like most of the people I know.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I like the Jogger guy, "witch state does Kentucky Fried Chicken come from" hehe
  14. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Where was the Berlin wall?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

This is happening more and more around here....news item.
  16. Another classic is Jay Lenos Jaywalking :)