American Racing club racing format poll!

I am offering a poll for the members who like oval racing but don't want to buy ARCA or another sim to drive this type of events!

So check out the poll and vote if you would race this series please!

the car class would be : Saleen Mustang SE CUP

Tracks would be ovals only! I think we will have 3 or 4 tracks to compete on over a 4 week period.

possibly some unofficial points system could be arranged to track results as well!

It would run on a SUNDAY NIGHT EDST Time of 9:00 PM which is the start of Quali!

This would start on Sunday April 18th and be 3-4 week s long.

• Brian Brewer

sure there are there is indianapolis oval ,rockingham oval,nedd i say more................i used your longshot bmw at the rock m8 cheers.......

• Brian Brewer

austin cmon man just because nascar doesnt do but 2 road tracks does not speak for road racing being un american?you forgot about the scca and ama ,all the racing going on down where you are that was an understatement that you made bro..........we do lot of road racing in america............

well i'm sure about that becuase all they do is turn left but i really didn't see any other leagues in the us as big as nascar. Indy car is a different story becuase it barely has any american drivers but i know theres a lot of road courses in america. I know that becuase i'm a karter and know of several road courses. Sorry i didn't say that right

I think racing on ovals can be interesting. I'd have to learn how to set cars up for ovals, though. My second concern is wrecks. They wreck every 10 laps in Nascar and have a full course caution. We should probably stay away from short tracks, drivers named Keselowski and livery with Aflac...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back