1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon UK listing

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Philip Antonia, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Amazon UK now have Race ON for Pre order and have the date as 23rd of October by the publisher Kalypso Media.

I know this is supposed to be released here on the 12th of November, but as they have only just listed this in the last week I believe, could they be getting the jump on other retailers as their US site did?

I want to have the game b4 next Sundays club race at Laguna, but I'm not paying £18 for the download, but I'm happy to pay £25 to have the Disc version for my collection.

Anyone here know whether they will have it then and is Kalypso Media the publisher for the UK release?
  2. Discs scratch or get lost, Steam is like a digital library :)
  3. :)

I still buy my movies and music on DVD/CD's even though I often watch/listen to them through other mediums and it's the same with my games.

I work very hard for my money and most of it goes on the wife and kids, so when I get to spend some on myself I want to be able to hold it and it to my collection.